What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Trinity Broken
This topic is about Trinity Broken
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. erotic shifters threesome- the female returns after being abducted, dealing with the experience, they used the face of one of her lovers to torment her [s]

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shekinah (last edited Mar 27, 2016 06:28AM) (new)

Shekinah Glory | 8 comments --RESOLVED- Trinity Broken by Jamie Craig--

I read this book about 5 years ago. It has the general atmosphere of Lora Leigh's Breeds, only it's not one of them. It was psychologically packed- detailed descriptions of feelings and thoughts of the characters.

The story begins after the female character has returned to her two man. The female and one of the males were shifters, bu I can't remember what kind. The second man was a human. The female has been abducted for some sort of experiment- trying to get her pregnant maybe... One of the man who raped her had the ability to change appearances and was using the face of her shifter lover, which made it harder for her to cope with the experience. His eyes were different though...

*edit*
A year and a half later I am still looking for that book. I spent 10 hours yesterday looking through about 500 shifter novels but I couldn't find anything that rings a bell.

Additional details I've emembembered:
The book was in e-book format and I read it before 2010. I'm pretty sue the author is one of the more famous ones and might have started with "L"(?).

The name of the shifter guy in the theesome could have been Diego but I'm not sure about it.

The human guy worked at home as some sort of IT freelancer.

The shifters I think were both feline species of some sort.

On another level-> this was possibly a part of a series and probably not the first one because the shifter world was not described in detail. The evil of the book (series) was a (medical?) corporation that was after the shifters for experimental purposes.

Again- a very well written book, based mainly on the emotional issues the three of them faced after they had he back.

Please give me any kind of suggestions- even if it only sounds like the style of an author you've read. I don't mind reading another 500 book descriptions- I just really want to find it.

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina (tina_evans) | 58 comments it sound similar to one of the books in Keri Arthur's Guardian series but I'm not positive

message 3: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 8 comments Thanks for the tip. I looked at the series but it doesn't ring any bells. Thanks anyway for the help!

message 4: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 8 comments I'm not sure if editing the original post will revive the thread so I'm commenting as well.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38153 comments Mod
Shekinah wrote: "I'm not sure if editing the original post will revive the thread so I'm commenting as well."

Editing either the header or any post in the thread doesn't "bump" the thread. So yes, you do have to add a fresh comment.

message 6: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) | 109 comments I don't know what this is, but it sounds really good.

message 7: by Tala (last edited Apr 04, 2015 05:47PM) (new)

Tala   (tala2) | 109 comments Had a look at my bookshelves. Some authors to look at may be Leah Brooke or Shelly Laurenston.

If I can think of more that would write something like this I'll post it.

eta: Lauren Dane

message 8: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 8 comments Thanks, Tala. Good suggestions- some of the books by these authors you suggested are close, but non of these is what I'm looking for. But great- two more authors that are on the "To Read" list.

message 9: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) | 109 comments Yeah, I like them both. I hope someone knows what you're looking for, I'd like to read it :)

message 10: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Whitworth copowycz | 13 comments Are you sure it is not Lora Leigh the breeds series this one kind of deals with running from medical experimens. the series starts with Wolfe's hope, Jacob's faith, Aiden ' s charity, Elizabeth's wolf. but these are more wolf shifters than feline but I think the kind of run along the same path some of the feline ones.

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 88 comments https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...
could be on this list? i hope you find this because i want to read this

message 12: by Amanda (last edited Jun 16, 2015 04:27AM) (new)

Amanda | 4 comments This is going to sound crazy, but I have spent months searching for this same book. Also, literally hours in any given day going through tons of lists. I swear it was either a stand alone, or book one in the series because I did not recall reading any other books that fell in the same set up.

I thought they were wolf- but honestly it might not have been- their animals did not play a major part, and I read so many that I would not be surprised if I was off on this. Maybe it was just the bad guy that was? I do recall atleast someone was a small cat? Maybe?

It is definitely not the Breeds series. I love them, and have read them often, but none of them are menage.

Other details if this helps:

There was a very steamy scene in the upstairs hallway b/w the two guys after the one she can't bear to look at gets so frustrated he tries to make himself look like the other guy so that he can be with her.

For a short time (though it felt like a long time to the guys) they stayed at 2 separate places because she was so frightened of the one guy. I think he was at a hotel and she was with the other guy at a home they were renting, her room on the main floor with the kitchen, and his room on the 2nd floor.

I feel ridiculous remembering all of these details and being unable to remember the book or the author. PLEASE let me know if you find this book!! My to-read list has doubled while looking for it, but I still can't find it!!

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38153 comments Mod
Amanda, please start a new thread for your request. Even if it is the same book Shekinah is looking for, if someone finds your book for you, we can't move the thread to SOLVED because the original poster has to give the OK to do that.

message 14: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 8 comments Bump

message 15: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 8 comments bump

message 16: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 8 comments Bump

message 17: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 8 comments back to top

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 88 comments Amanda wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4..."

ooh that sounds promising