Stephen King Fans discussion

Stephen King
This topic is about Stephen King
Short Stories & Collections > "Summer Thunder" to be published in January

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Squire (new)

Squire (srboone) | 11 comments Stephen King's previously unpublished story "Summer Thunder" will be published by Cemetery Dance in the anthology Turn Down the Lights.

The Trade Edition will be published in January with the Limited and Lettered later next year.

Turn Down the Lights

message 2: by Jk (new)

Jk | 5 comments I just pre-ordered this from Amazon - I can't wait! I love horror anthologies, especially when King is involved!

message 3: by Chris , The Hardcase (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 1099 comments Mod
Looks like a cool anthology. There's some other names in there too.

Too bad Cemetery Dance = expensive. I think it's funny that they consider "general readers" as able to afford $35 for a book. Heh...

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kcanty313) | 747 comments Yikes. I have a hard time paying $20 for a book in most cases. LOL.

message 5: by Squire (new)

Squire (srboone) | 11 comments Chris wrote: "Too bad Cemetery Dance = expensive. I think it's funny that they consider "general readers" as able to afford $35 for a book. Heh..."

Yeah, I balked when I first encountered Cemetery Dance, also back in 2010. $35 for a special edition of Blockade Billy didn't thrill me at all, either. But now, it's like' "Only $35? Nice!"

Now I receive frequent customer coupons on their new books and advance notice of them.

But it helps that the other authors in the anthology are some of my favorites also...

message 6: by David (new)

David (david_s) I also ordered this book and can't wait to get my copy!