What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. a girl who was kidnapped by a relative (I think!) and hide her somewhere with a lot of snow and I think there were werewolves somewhere in the story

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marshiee (new)

Marshiee Kai (immaslytherin) | 8 comments Okay so someone asked me about this book and I felt like I know it but I just can't remember the name of the book! I am tearing my hair out! Someone pls help!

So it's about a girl who was kidnapped by a relative (I think!) and hide her somewhere with a lot of snow and I think there were werewolves somewhere in the story...
Then, the girl send a letter to her grandmother with a lot of spelling mistakes that is actually a code that contain a clue to her whereabouts!
It's a YA novel published somewhere in 2008 or 2012 and were written by a male author.
Does anyone recognize this story?

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments Need Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones somewhat fits the descrip
Depressed after the death of her stepfather, high school junior Zara goes to live with her grandmother in a small Maine town, where new friends tell Zara the strange man she keeps seeing may be a pixie king, and that only "were" creatures can stop him from taking souls.

Was this a YA paranormal romance/love triangle story? Remember any of the other characters?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33225 comments Mod
Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George? Princess of the Silver Woods (Princess, #3) by Jessica Day George
Two reviewers on Amazon mention Petunia is kidnapped by bandits.

Is it a retelling of Red Riding Hood?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Marshiee, are you still looking for this? Was it either book suggested above?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.