Shadowhunters RP discussion

London Institute > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The place where all the books of the Institute are kept.

message 2: by Beastly (last edited Nov 28, 2013 04:13PM) (new)

Beastly Linn scowers the book selves looking for a book on darkarts. She was trying to get more infromation on them after nearly being skinned alive. He arms were bandaged to cover the strecting she used to close the wounds. She was one of the few shadowhunters with very very high pain tolerances. She continues to look for a dark arts book.

message 3: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will was in the library, reading as he usually di when he was angry with the world in general. He heard omeone else rummaging around in the library and got to his feet. He walked soundlessly past the bookshelves and stood next to the girl.

message 4: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Excuse me have you seen a dark arts book" Linn said. She was gonna find a dark arts book even if it meant searching the whole earth. She throughs a book over her shoulder like she normally did. Screech her snow owl catches the book. And sets it on a self. Linn sore that owl was a human at one point.

message 5: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will lookedat her throgh half-closed eyes, his eyelshes obscuring the blue in his eyes. "No." he said. "I don't usually dabble in magic. It's meant to be left for warlocks." he looked at her carefully. "Are you a warlock?" he asked with interest.

message 6: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "No the last mission I was sent on I was ambushed and was nearly skinned alive" she said looking up at him from shelve. Screech lands on her shoulder he gives the man a dirty look kinda saying she's mine. Linn rolls her eyes at screech, he always did that to everyone she met.

message 7: by Beastly (new)

Beastly ((.....))

message 8: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Sorry. I'm about to go off))

"Skinned alive." Will said. "Intriguing. You don't seem to be like any Shadowhunter I've met. Why do you want that book?" he knew exactly where the book was but Will was not a person to do things the simple way.

message 9: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I've never seen that kind of dark art befor and I'm far from normally shadow hunters" she said she New will and his trick ways. She yawns and goes back to searching

message 10: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "It's here." Will said, pulling the book off the shelf. He was used to being noticed and this girl didn't seem to be noticing him at all. "You're actually not allowed to read it. It's classified."

message 11: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Why does Linn have a room in the New York Institute?))

message 12: by Beastly (last edited Nov 29, 2013 11:47AM) (new)

Beastly ((I must've requested her room in the wrong topic I was really busy the day i posted a comment for her dorm ))

" i do not care for the rules, i make my own rules" linn said. linn tries to get the book from him. nobody tells her what to do. linn was gonna get that book.

message 13: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will smiled, the corners of his mouth turning upwards. "You think you can get it from me if I don't want you to?" he held the book. out of reach.

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "give me that book" linn says jumping up like kid trying to get something from a older sibling. " i swear to god i will get that book" she said.

message 15: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will lifted his hand up and placed the book on the top of a bookshelf. "Are you usually like this?" he asked. "Or is it just because of my charming looks." he gave her a dazzling smile.

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly she gave him a dirty look if looks could kill hed be dead. "and are all men like this" she mumbles annoyed. she tries to figure out a way to get the book

message 17: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "No." Will said chrmingly. "Only me. You'll find Jem to be far more agreeable and Henry far more absent-minded."

message 18: by Beastly (last edited Nov 29, 2013 05:56PM) (new)

Beastly "sarcasm" she said rolling her eyes. she smiles thinkimg of PageRank she played on most people. "wanna see something that only that is also classified" she asked examining her nails boredly

message 19: by Beastly (new)

Beastly ((.....))

message 20: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "I'm sarcastic?" Will asked, pretending to be surprised. "People just tell me I'm annoying." he handed her the book. "It's more fun if you're jumping up trying to get it." he said.

message 21: by Beastly (new)

Beastly She takes the book and goes over to her usually seat by the window. She starts to read flipping through the pages. "I'm Linn by the way" Linn said.

message 22: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "I'm Will." he said. "William Herondale actually but you can call me Will since you've been acquanted with me for all of five minutes."

message 23: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I know who you are, I see all and now all" Linn said it was true. "I'm like a ghost you hear about them but never see them" Linn said shrugging.

message 24: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will's eyebrows rose up till they nearly brushed against his dark hair. "That sounds like you're a warlock but you say you aren't."

message 25: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Yes I seem like one but I'm covered with shadow hunter runes if I was a warlock I'd be deader than a vampires feeding victim" she said. "Naga my friend is warlock though" Linn said finding the dark ritual in the book she needed go know more about

message 26: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will looked at her more closely. She did have the runes. "You look like a shadowhunter." he said, crossing his arms and leaning against a bookcase "But you talk like a paranoid warlock. What are you exactly?"

message 27: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I don't know I know my father was shadow hunter I never met my mother hardly any saw her, I've heard the silent brother talk about a halfling but I've never heard the crest of the conversation" Linn said. She missed her parents but never shown her emotions she was like will bit she never let any one on the other side of her barricaded heart walls.

message 28: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will nodded, giving her a sharp look. He was sure she was hiding something. She looked far too calm while saying this. He closed his eyes. "Did you have any siblings? A brother or a sister?"

message 29: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "No just friend I call a bother" Linn said. Linn hid many things but no could ever find the truth about her.

message 30: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will took a look at the book she was reading. "I've read that once." he said. "Couldn't find anything interesting in it."

message 31: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I find this book very interesting, who New some rituals were so brutal and horrid" Linn said. " even animal sacrifices are included in this book" she added.

message 32: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "I don't like animal sacrifices." Will said. "Nasty things that involve a lot of killing." he shrugged. "I only like killing demons and people who annoy me."

message 33: by Beastly (last edited Dec 01, 2013 04:48PM) (new)

Beastly "Who wrote this book anyways" she looks at the auther. "Shoulda known Naga wrote this book" she said. Naga was pretty famous for his demonic books

message 34: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "Your friend is an author?" Will moved away from the bookcase to take a look at the book. "I didn't know warlocks wrote books."

message 35: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Yes he has written many informational and spell books" Linn said. "Its been many years since he's written a new book " Linn added.

message 36: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will handed the book back to her. "I should meet this charming warlock friend of yours." Will said. "I don't think Magnus Bane ever wrote books."

message 37: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Linn gets up, strecting. "You can meet him tonight if you wish" Linn said looking at the moon from the window. "I haven't seen Naga in many years so he might not recognize me right away so bring a weapon" Linn said

message 38: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "A weapon?" Will asked with arched eyebrows. "Youmust have a very impulsive friend." he put a hand over the runed blade he always had with him. "I'm always ready." he said.

message 39: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Yes" Linn said. She walks out the library.

((Continue at Naga's cave))

message 40: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((ok))

message 41: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Lea sits in front of the fire place reading. The fire light made her ginger hair look like it glowed slightly. Lea reads and stuck in her own little world she imagined in her head.

message 42: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments Markus walked into the library. He thought he might pass some time by reading. He walked over to the many shelves of books and started to look for one to read.

message 43: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Lea yawns looks at the fire as she finished the last few pages of her book. "Why did my favorite charecter have to marry the wrong person" lea says to herself.

message 44: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments He kept looking at the books and replied to her question. "They always do don't they?" He pulled out a book and the cover then put it back.

message 45: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Yes they do" lea says. She looks up at the man, she didn't hear or see him come in. Lea gets up and puts her book back on the right shelf.

message 46: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments He looked over at her, then back at the shelf. "I read a book once where they author killed of the main character." He shrugged.

message 47: by Beastly (last edited Dec 15, 2013 12:02PM) (new)

Beastly " authers will do that sometimes" lea says going over by the window. Lea badly missed being in the forests of Ireland.

message 48: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments "Yeah they do." He stopped looking for a book and turned around, leaning against the wall, looking over at her.

message 49: by Beastly (last edited Dec 15, 2013 12:16PM) (new)

Beastly She sits down on the window seat. Her hands on her lap. Her willow branch head piece/head band and buetiful green dress with gold designs giving her a buetiful and mother nature look. " if I could rewrite the books that over use things I would gladly rewrite those book's" she said.

message 50: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments He nodded, but didnt say anything. He ran a hand through his light brown . He looked down at his feet, then back up at her. "Whats your name? I dont believe I have met you yet."

« previous 1 3 4