Modern Good Reads discussion

Read For Review (R4R) > R4R: The Elect (YA Paranormal)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Author Name: Elle Todd

Book Name: The Elect The Elect (Allison's Story #1) by Elle Todd

Genre: YA Paranormal

Number of free copies being offered: 10

Format of books being offered: I can provide mobi, ePub, or PDF

Allison Noble never liked the Baileys. They were too good-looking, too popular, too charming to be legitimate. For most of their high school career she avoided the pair, convinced their outward affability was just a ruse to disguise their true character. Okay, yeah, she’s a little neurotic. Even so, she never suspected that what they were hiding was dangerous. It never occurred to her that they might have abilities based more in fiction than reality. Why would it? People can’t produce fire with their bare hands. There are no such things as mind control and telekinesis. Except, she discovers, there are.

The Baileys are Elect, gifted with supernatural powers Allison is able to not only sense, but use herself. In the history of the Elect, there has never been one such as she, and with good reason. Because she wasn’t born to such power, she has a difficult time controlling it. Accidents happen, putting them all at risk. As others draw near—some who wish to protect her, others who want to destroy her—she is forced to uncover the secrets of her past, and face the consequences of being what her own kind refers to as an abomination.

message 2: by Lilian (new)

Lilian (lilianjgardner) Hello Elle. Your book sounds interesting. I would love to read and review, except I can't promise you a speedy review because I have three books on my agenda.
My email is lilianjgardner@gmail.com if you wish to send me a copy in PDF.
Thanks and best of luck,
Lilian J:

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire It sounds very interesting and I would be thrilled to read and review. My email is lstoolfire@gmail.com and it would be great if you could send by a mobi file for Kindle.

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris Yorgason Hi Elle. I think your book sounds very interesting and I would enjoy reading and reviewing. If you could send a mobi version to yorgi1225@yahoo.com, that would be great. Thanks! Chris

message 5: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Rhea | 3 comments Hi,
This sounds like a great read. I would love a chance to read and review it. mrhea1222@comcast.net A mobi version would be great for my Kindle.
Thanks again,
Marilyn

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 8 comments Hi, your book looks very interesting. I would love to read and review it. Here's my email: selvanerose@yahoo.com A PDF copy would be great. Thanks! Daisy.

message 7: by Radhika (new)

Radhika (rads3019) | 3 comments Hi,
I would like to read this book.It sounds intriguing. If you could send a epub version to radsrixozr@gmail.com,it would be great.
Thanks,
Radhika

message 8: by Shymaa (new)

Shymaa (shymaa22) Hi, I'd love to read your book :)
if you could send me epub version, my email is ebrahim_shymaa@yahoo.com
Thanks

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2 comments Sounds great! Hope I can still get a copy, PDF please. Email me at blcklyzzrdsociety@yahoo.com and good luck with your future writing!

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicaweisheit) | 23 comments You're book sounds incredibly intriguing! I'm fairly new to the group so I'm hoping I can still get in on the action! Let me know and I can PM you with my e-mail. Looking forward to hearing from you.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

One copy left. Thanks everyone!