Scapemaker Scapers discussion

Soul Feeders (Scapemaker #2)
This topic is about Soul Feeders
OPEN SOUL FEEDERS DISCUSSIONS > The first time Soul Feeders is showing up in books written by me (Steve Cypert)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (last edited Nov 23, 2013 05:30PM) (new) - added it

Dani (cheapregrets) | 3 comments Wow, that sounds great. I added Soul Feeders today to your books, right after you said that it would prabably be out in March or April of 2014. Hope you don't mind :)

message 2: by Dani (new) - added it

Dani (cheapregrets) | 3 comments Steve wrote: "So, you're the librarian that posted the book? I was wondering how that happened. I was really excited when I saw that actually. It gave me a little more drive and push... in a good way, to promote..."

Yes, I'm the librarian. I've already read it! I'm really looking forward for the sequel, as you see :) First book was amazing, Steve. Thanks again for giving me a copy.

message 3: by Lourie (new) - added it

Lourie (stellalunna) | 1 comments So it is getting close to march and I can't wait for soul feeders. After reading Scapemaker twice I have to get more. Hope everything is going as planned.

message 4: by Dani (new) - added it

Dani (cheapregrets) | 3 comments Steve wrote: "Lourie,

Thank you for the message/comment. I am hard at work on Soul Feeders. There are a few possible inconsistencies I have to make sure are worked through, but the story is shaping up nicely. I..."

Nice to hear you are working on it. As Lourie had already said, I can't wait to read it!

message 5: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Umland | 3 comments This is exciting. I loved the first book and can't wait for the story to continue.

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah (LeahAHunt) | 3 comments I still haven't managed to read the first book.. Had a very difficult end to 2013.. Long story. Will try to get a copy as soon as possible as I am still excited about the story, and I'm sure the second instalment will be fantastic.

message 7: by Taiyewo (new) - added it

Taiyewo (taifanficfan) | 2 comments Looking forward to this book being released! It ended on such a cliffhanger!