Amazingness and Reading discussion

Movies and Entertainment > The infernal devices movie!?? WHAT?!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments I just read on a website that they might actually be making an infernal devices movie!! Thoughts?!

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) See perfect cast thread for my thoughts... I'm to lazy to retype it

message 3: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments XD I just read it!! Remember in City of Glass Tessa comes in though??

message 4: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Huh? She does?? *racks brain*

message 5: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments Yah I will try and find the exact part! I'll post something!

message 6: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Okay... Why don't I remember that??

message 7: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments It doesn't say that it's for sure Tessa. It says that Magnus was talking to a girl with BROWN HAIR that looked familiar!

message 8: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Hmm.... What chapter? Do you know?? Cuz there was that warlock that helped Clary's mom but it couldn't be her because she had blue skin and Tessa doesn't....

message 9: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments I'm posting a picture on my profile right now!

message 10: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments I just posted it!

message 11: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Okay

message 12: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments Here is the link for one of the many websites I looked on for the movie: http://tmisource.com/the-infernal-dev...

message 13: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) I remember the scene now!! It could be her!! But they never directly say...

message 14: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments If it is her then I am freaking out because of the movie!!! OMG we need Joshua Anthony Brand to play Will!!

message 15: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) If they start TID after CoG then it will be perfect!!! I just hope they don't ruin it

message 16: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments Yah. I was actually really upset with the City of bones movie :(

message 17: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yeah I know! They could have done so many different things to make it better

message 18: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments I seriously love Joshua Anthony brand as Will. If someone else gets casted I just won't accept it :p

message 19: by Cat (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 214 comments I feel like their making a movie for everything now :/

message 20: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments I both love and hate that. I love it if the movie is good/ memorable! But hate it if they ruin the movie like they did with TMI/ Percy Jackson

message 21: by Cat (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 214 comments I need more money to watch all of these XD

message 22: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments XD *cracks up*

Movies are so expensive!

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I think that Nina Dobrev would be a good Tessa!

message 24: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments Yes!! Have you seen Joshua Anthony Brand? He is PERFECT as Will <3

message 25: by Wells Margo (new)

Wells Margo (pearapple) but shes 24

message 26: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments Sarah Bolger was my favorite person for Tessa!

message 27: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments It seems as though I am the only one who is completely Fangirling over this! *squeal*

message 28: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) LittleMissFangirl {Zoe} wrote: "Yes!! Have you seen Joshua Anthony Brand? He is PERFECT as Will <3"

This is going to sound like a strange question, but do you know much about him/follow his tumblr/twitter or anything?
Because I followed him on tumblr for a bit of time, and to me he seemed very rude :\ Before finding that out, I thought he would be a perfect Will too!

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Are they really going to make one!!!!! God that'd be brilliant although I don't think I want it to be made into a movie either :/