Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Archived:2014 Challenges & Goals > Keep Track of Your 2014 Reading & Challenge Goals Here:

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (last edited Nov 23, 2013 09:09AM) (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments
Have you already started planning for next year? Are you involved in some yearly challenges that will carry over into 2014 and would like a central point to refer to? Feel free to add your own topic to this folder, especially for that purpose!

How you lay it out is up to you. And please, don't feel restricted to challenges and reading goals only for this group. Make it relevant for you, and most of all, have fun :-)

Don't know how to add to this folder? Check out our "GoodReads How To..." folder, under Add a New Topic to a Folder .

Here's hoping this will make the reading journey for next year just that little bit easier!

Happy Reading!

message 2: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Reserved, just in case.

message 3: by Lindy (new)

Lindy (lindylee) I do plan to go to the library on Friday, is that good enoough?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi , is it possible to move my series reading list, thread from the 2014 folder to the 2015 one?

message 5: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Let me see if I can do it, Karen.

message 6: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Do you want all of them moved?

message 7: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Oh... just the series?

message 8: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Is that what you want?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually maybe all if that's possible , thanks LK :)

message 10: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Karen wrote: "Actually maybe all if that's possible , thanks LK :)"

Okay, done!