Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York > Streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 219 (219 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The streets of New York.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) It was night time and the streets were packed with mundanes. Will hated how his mouth watered at the thought of them filled with warm blood. Blood he needed to survive. God, he hated the monster he was.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley pulled the hood of her black sweater up over her head. Day one. And I already want to leave. She thought to herself, pushing past groups of people. It felt like she was moving in the opposite direction of everyone else. Keeping her head down she pushed forward.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Not paying attention, Will ran into some girl in a black hood, "Sorry." he muttered

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) In mid-stride Harley stumbled back a few steps. Looking up to see what she ran into, her green eyes flickered gold as what little light was in the streets brushed across her face. "Its my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going, I'm sorry."

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Be careful." Will smiled, "Never know what goes bump in the night." he teased, serious.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "No. What?" She crossed her arms looking back at him with a serious look on her face.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will smiled, hiding his fangs. I guess not all mundane's are dumb. he thought to himself, and continued walking

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley looked over her shoulder watching as he walked into a cross of people and disappeared. Continuing down the road, Harley made a share turn to the left and cut through an ally, emerging onto the road she was looking for. A smile spread across her face in victory.

message 10: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) A fledgling vampire spotted the girl, wonder away from the rest of the horde and followed the human silently.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Moving towards the red door across the road, Harley walked up the steps. Pulling out her keys she slid it in but before she could attempt to turn it, the key jammed. So She began wiggling the key, twisting and pulling, pushing and cursing.

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) The fledgling jumped down beside Harley silent. "Door trouble?" he hissed. His eyes blood red, hungry.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley slowly looked up, her heart stopped as she looked into the eyes of the being before her. Slowly she moved her hand away from the door and took a step back, turning to face it. "Actually," she began her face blank from any sign of emotion, "the key is stuck. Do you think you could help me?"

message 14: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) The fledgling chuckled, "No I can't" He put a hand to her throat, feeling her pulse, "But you can help me."

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley sucked in a sharp breath, just as the things hand pinched off her throat. Her eyes alert and watching him closely.

message 16: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will had seen the fledgling follow the girl and despite his best interest he followed as well. He wasn't going intervene until he saw the fledgling about to drink from the innocent girl. He stepped out from the shadows and went to them in his vampire speed and yanked his arm off the girl's neck,"Back off."
The fledgling hissed, "Get your own. She's mine."

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Dropping to the ground, she rubbed her hand against her sore throat. Carefully stepping back, attempting to keep from attracting the creatures attention, Harley pulled out a knife hidden in her boot. Keeping it behind her back just incase she needed it. Her eyes were stuck on the deformed figure that had previously been choking her.

message 18: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will hissed back at the fledgling, his eyes turning red, "I said back off." He said hoping the fledgling would know if it came down to a fight, that he would win since he was an older vampire.
The fledgling hissed and got out of its crouch, "Fine." he said glaring at Harley like she was a meal and ran off in a blur.
Will didn't relax until he was sure, the fledgling was gone. He turned to Harley, his eyes still red, "Didn't I tell you to be careful?"

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley tilted her head to the side, a soft sweet smile spread across her face. "I never needed your warning." In one fluent motion she stabbed the vampire in the chest with her knife. "You see..," she went on like nothing happened, "I have quite a few weapons blessed in holy water." Moving back to the door she turned the key and opened it.

message 20: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) This was one of the many times, Will was happy he was a Daylighter. He growled and pulled the knife out of his chest and waited until his wound heal. He sped over to her slamming her into the wall and pinned her hands in a death grip, before she could go inside. "If this is the new generations of shadowhunters...I'm not impressed."

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley raised an eyebrow, pulling out a second --smaller knife-- from her hair, and stabbing him in the hand. Forcing him to release him grip on her, she slipped out of his hold. "Shadow.. hunters? I don't know what your talking about. But answer me this vamp. Why haven't my knives worked on you? I know your a vampire. And I've killed enough to know what I need to use to get rid of one. Why are you still here?"

message 22: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will pulled the knife from his hand, allowing his skin to heal. He smirked, "Are going to stab me again or let me talk?"

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Depends on if your gonna talk, or try and make me your next meal. Which I don't recommend because I most definitely wont agree with you." Harley smirked leaning against the opposite wall, "By which I mean I will continue stabbing you."

message 24: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will laughed, "You don't seem to learn anything, do you little mundane? If I wanted you dead I would have let the fledgling has its way, even help. But I didn't."

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Oh really? And here I thought you vamps were selfish. And you only 'saved me' to have me all to yourself."

message 26: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will smiled, flashing his fangs at her, "Have I attacked you yet? Your the one throwing knives around."

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "You were chocking me a moment ago.. but I may see your point."

message 28: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "But I didn't kill you." Will added

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Yeah, yeah," A chuckle slipped out, "I caught that the first time. I guess I owe you thanks. However.. you didn't answer my question. How are you still alive?"

message 30: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Mundanes don't belong in the magic world. I'm a Daylighter." Will said causally.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley rolled her eyes, "Mundanes? I'm assuming you mean us humans. Anyways your a vampire. I know a vampire when I see one."

message 32: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "I am a vampire." He nodded, "But also a Daylighter." He didn't even know why he was explaining this to a mundane.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "So what? You can't die?" She studied him carefully.

message 34: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "I can die." He clarified, "It just harder. Normal vampire weapons: holy water, the sun, crosses. Don't work with me."

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "That's just wonderful. And how would a.. mundane.. protect themselves from this new race of vampire?" Harley crossed her arms in clear annoyance, from this newly discovered problem.

message 36: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will chuckled, "Like I would tell you."

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Why not? It would mean one less mundane to stalk, because I'd be able to take care of myself," She grinned.

message 38: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "It also mean on less vampire." He argued

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Excuse me!" She pushed away from the walk, stepping towards him. "I defend myself. I've never killed a vampire that didn't deserve it." Giggling a little, "Well except you, you were an exception. But why should I give you or any of your kind the chance to end my life?"

message 40: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "The same reason I spared yours."

message 41: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:45PM) (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) This shut her up for a moment. "Obviously you knew that.. thing.. was following me and you followed it. But what I don't get is why you would care? Why didn't you just let it do what it does best, and kill me?"

message 42: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Because you didn't deserve to die."Will said simply, "Neither did I or it."

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "It wanted to eat me. If that's not a reason for it to die I don't wanna know what is." She turned her back on him and walked deeper into the house. Moving into the kitchen and pulling out a cup, filling it with fresh cool water. Quenching her thirst, and moistening her dry throat.

message 44: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will fallowed her and leaned against the wall, "It had a good reason to be scared then." he joked

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "You know, for a vampire, your humor hasn't died much." She looked up at him as she refilled the glass.

message 46: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "I'll take that as a compliment." he smiled, "The name's Will."

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Harley," she bowed her head for a moment.

message 48: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will nodded and looked around, "So, is this your house or did we just break in?"

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "It's a friends actually.." she stuck her tongue out at him, "I'm house sitting for them while their on vacation. Then it's on to the next adventure."

message 50: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) He sat in chair, "To make it more intersecting, I'm saying we broke in." he smirked

« previous 1 3 4 5