Shadowhunters RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Chat about anything random here.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) I'M THE FIRST TO POST IN THE CHAT BOX!!! XD well second if you count Ananya ^.^

message 3: by Mr.Coffee (new)

Mr.Coffee I didn't even realise there was a chat xDDDD
Well, hello <3

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Hehe now you do :D How's it going?

message 5: by Mr.Coffee (new)

Mr.Coffee Mmm, I just got home from lectures and I feel sleepy; what about you?

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) The weather is cold, and there's very little heat in my house. So cold ^.^ but happy/excited rpging

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Anyone out there?

message 8: by Kalina (new)

Kalina Galabova (kaallla) | 6 comments Yup :) Hi

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Hey Kalina :) have you created a character yet?

message 10: by Kalina (new)

Kalina Galabova (kaallla) | 6 comments I'm doing that now actually :)

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Oooo exciting ^.^

message 12: by Kalina (new)

Kalina Galabova (kaallla) | 6 comments It is :3 I'm doing a warlock right now ,but I still haven't read the whole series so I'm looking around the wikia.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Oh I know it's harder when based on a book you only just started reading. Like I'm almost finished with the first book but I have no idea about the London area.

message 14: by Kalina (new)

Kalina Galabova (kaallla) | 6 comments Does anyone know how exactly warlocks learn of their abilities? (excluding appearance) Is it a trigger or growing abilities (like little by little they notice that by concentrating they can do stuff ) or is it different for each one?

message 15: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Kalina wrote: "Does anyone know how exactly warlocks learn of their abilities? (excluding appearance) Is it a trigger or growing abilities (like little by little they notice that by concentrating they can do stuf..."

Warlocks....they have powers when they're born and they don't age past eighteen so they look eighteen forever. Each warlock has a distinguishing feature like....Magnus Bane has eyes like a cat?

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) OH MY GOD YES! I'm sorry -.- my brother was yacking about the game he was working on. I'll fix my post don't answer on it yet!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) OK fixed it, again I'm sorry. I had an idea for the post, but then you said to go to the room so it changed everything lol.

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) I think he's taking a time out from rp. Sorry.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) I don't know. I posted a response. I figured he could jump in later if he decided to come back.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Yeah? I was wondering if he was behaving the way you were asking him to. It's been a few years since I've rpged so I'm kinda rusty. Nice twist with the torment. Didn't see that coming.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Well you did so in a very smooth way, lol. It was a good idea.

message 22: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Look:

message 23: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments What do those runes stand for?

message 24: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Check out the photos in the group. I posted one that says.

message 25: by Mr.Coffee (new)

Mr.Coffee hello <3

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Since we're no longer in the same place I'm gonna take a break and work on my group if that's alright with you Star.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Sort of but I can work on my group and play if your bored.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Lol yeah I think Pain was looking for someone to play with.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Lol not exactly... I'm sorry. I'm creating this elaborate rpg and it's not based on anything, that I know of at least. Anyways it involves a lot of writing. I said I'd rp while working on it though.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Lol I can do both :P hold on one second.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Posted

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

does my charcter have to be accepted before i RP?