Sapharon High discussion

Inside of the school > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) It was Amy's first day and she had already been to a few classes but no one really had talked to her. She sat alone on one of the tables and began to eat her lunch. It tasted really good but she was too sad to enjoy it.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse walked in to the cafeteria and ordered a cup of hot chocolate. He drank it a bit and saw a girl sat alone. He walked towards her. "Hey," he smiled to her. "Mind if I join?"

message 3: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Oh.. uhm.. Sure." Amy smiled back at him. She kicked lightly one of the chairs next to her so that the boy could sit. The girl took another bite of her burger.

message 4: by Stephanie (last edited Dec 03, 2013 07:13AM) (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "Thanks." Jesse said and sat down. "I've never seen you before, are you new?" he asked.

message 5: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Yes.. It's my first day." she said softly as she looked around. One of the girls on the other table was pointing at her. She frowned and looked back at him.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "Oh, I see. Anyway, I'm Jesse, and you are.." Jesse said.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse startled. "Yes sure." Jesse said and smiled to her.

message 8: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((Posting order Stephanie, Rainpelt, me?))
"I'm Am-" she was about to introduce herself when something fell on the table. A girl came running to them "Could I have that back?" she asked and Amy looked down at the object. "Yes sure." Jesse gave it to her. Amy stood silent looking at the girl.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "No, you aren't." Jesse chuckled a little.

message 10: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "It's okay." Amy said quietly. She looked around, the other girl was looking at her again but this time she was giggling. "Okay, what do I have on my face?" she asked frowning.

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((is Jace and DJ is one person?))

Jesse looked closer at Amy. "umm, nothing." He said.

message 12: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Well what's her problem then?" she asked nodding towards the girl that was now talking to her friend.

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "I have no idea. Maybe they are just jealous." Jesse smiled.

message 14: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy looked down blushing. "They have nothing to be jealous about." she said looking at the red hair that fell on her shoulders.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((I think DJ and Max left))

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "You are a nice girl. You have a beautiful red hair." Jesse said and drank his hot chocolate.

message 17: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((I guess so..))

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((...))

message 19: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((sorry I didn't see it and they I had to go:P))
Amy smiled shyly. "Thank you." she looked at him and giggled at the moustache that had formed form the hot chocolate. "You have.." she pointed her upper lip so he would look at his.

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse touched his upper lips. "Oh." he chuckled and licked it.

((I heard that Amy needs a bf, maybe Jesse can be her bf. If only you want it ^^))

message 21: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((I'll check his charrie))
Amy giggled again. "Don't you know moustaches are sooo last season." she joked.

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((Okay))

"Nope. But I think it's fit on me, right?" Jesse chuckled a bit.

message 23: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((he seems cute so okay^^))
"I'm not seeing it." Amy continued to tease him. She looked at her watch. "Oh hell! I have class now!" she exclaimed.

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((Aye!))

"You have a class? Oh no." Jesse said and gave her his puppy eyes. "Maybe we can go out sometimes?" he asked.

message 25: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((woow didn't expected him to be so direct:D))
Amy looked at him as her eyes opened widely and her cheeks turned red. "I .. I have to go.." she said as her heart raced.

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((lol XD))

"If you don't want to, it's okay. But, can we meet again?" Jesse smiled, tried to hide his disappointed.

message 27: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Uhm.. sure.." Amy whispered before turning around and walking away quickly. She thought she first had to go to her dorm and take the books even when she was already late.. on her first day.
((they could be in the same class so she walks in,late, and he's already there:D))

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((lol, okay which class? :D))

Jesse left too.

message 29: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((Well I wanted Latin but Rainpelt hasn't answered me about something I wanted to do so you choose.))

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((I'm not sure. band?))

message 31: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((better elemental they both have elemental powers))

message 32: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((Okay, so who post first?))

message 33: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((please you, I'm rping in another room too))

message 34: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((group*))

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((posted))

message 36: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse and Amy walked into the cafeteria together. He sat down.

message 37: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy sat beside him. "So what are we eating?" she asked with a wide smile.

message 38: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "I will order pasta. what about you?" Jesse asked and smiled.

message 39: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Pasta is my ona favorite food!" Amy giggled at the coincidence.

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "I love all food, so pasta is one of my favorites too!" Jesse said happily.

message 41: by Eerie (last edited Dec 08, 2013 02:04AM) (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy giggled. She got up and stood in the line for the food. Right in front of her there was the blonde that had been looking at her before.

message 42: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse stood up and standing behind Amy.

message 43: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) When Amy's turn came she took some pasta and waited for him outside of the line. She looked around for an empty table.

message 44: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse took his pasta. He turned around and saw an empty table "There." he pointed at the table.

message 45: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy looked at where he poited and walked over there. She was about to sit when the blond girl sat on the other part. "I am sitting here, go away." she faked a smile.

message 46: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "We can sit over there." Jesse said and pointed at another table.

message 47: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "That's my table there." the girl said as her two friends sat beside her.
"You can't sit on two places at the same time." Amy looked at her challenging. Two muscular boys came too.

message 48: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse didn't like them. He ran to a table. "Amy come here." he said and smiled.

message 49: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy looked at the girl disgused and went over to Jesse. "She really has a problem with me.." she said looking at the pasta.

message 50: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse eating his pasta. "Don't think about it too much. It's not good for your stomach." He said and chuckled a bit.

« previous 1