The Challenge Factory discussion

2014 ♦Archives FWYS Threads ♦ > Mello's FWYS Completed List

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Nov 22, 2013 05:52PM) (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16189 comments Mod
I challenge myself to finish 89 series.

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru Started, Yet Unfinished/Caught Up On Series:

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru Series for December:

1. Faith, Love & Devotion (Books 3 & 4):
Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #3) by Tere Michaels Cherish (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4) by Tere Michaels

2. Promises (Books 3 & 4):
Living Promises (Promises, #3) by Amy Lane Forever Promised (Promises, #4) by Amy Lane

3. Morganville Vampires (Books 13-15):
Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) by Rachel Caine Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14) by Rachel Caine Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15) by Rachel Caine

4. Lords of the Underworld (Books 5-10):
The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld, #5) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld, #6) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld, #7) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Surrender (Lords of the Underworld, #8) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld, #9) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Craving (Lords of The Underworld, #10) by Gena Showalter

5. Soul Screamers (Books 6 & 7):
Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6) by Rachel Vincent With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7) by Rachel Vincent

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru Mary picked for me:

(view spoiler)

4. Highlander
To Tame A Highland Warrior (Highlander #2) by Karen Marie Moning The Highlander's Touch (Highlander, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander, #4) by Karen Marie Moning The Dark Highlander (Highlander, #5) by Karen Marie Moning The Immortal Highlander (Highlander, #6) by Karen Marie Moning Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7) by Karen Marie Moning

(view spoiler)

I pick for Alexa: The Maze Runner

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru I pick for Nika: Night Huntress
Rachael picks for me: Elemental Assassin

February Picks:

(view spoiler)

2. Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep

Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) by Jennifer Estep Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) by Jennifer Estep Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9) by Jennifer Estep Kiss of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #8.5) by Jennifer Estep The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) by Jennifer Estep

(view spoiler)