DumbleDORKS discussion

Marvel Universe > Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (last edited Jul 28, 2016 01:36AM) (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Discuss.

message 2: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments I love this show :) FITZ AND SIMMONS ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

*blushes* I haven't watched much either....just a couple of episodes, but it's really good and I need to get around to watching some more.

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) | 17 comments ^^ Fitz and Simmons are adorabubble. I want Ward and whatsername to end up together. Im having a mental blank right now.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 62 comments skye and Ward. Fitz and Simmons are so cute. I love them so much. What about Coulson and May they seem like they maybe look after each other but not in the realtionship way????

message 6: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments Ya... Everything seems to be falling into place! Except for... The strange hints that Fitz has a crush on Skye...

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 62 comments it's not that subtle

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica Does AoS get any better? Because I watched the first couple of eps and I was really disappointed. It didn't really have the Joss Whedon magic that his other works have.

message 9: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments It does. The first few episodes are... Meh. But every episode gets better than the last in my opinion. Except the Fitz and Simmons episode is still the best one.

message 10: by Monica (new)

Monica Hmmm. Okay then. Maybe I'll try and watch it again if I get the time. If not, I'll just wait for it to come out on tv next year...

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) GOSH! Coleson ohh man!!

message 12: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments Ahhhhh!!! The Fitz and Simmons episode still beats all, but that last Couston episode...

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth love Simmons, she shows how brave and amazing British people are.
best one was when she jumped out the plane :)

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth where may and ward doing weird stuff after they both touched the staff?
they now give me the impression they're in a secret relationship.

message 15: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments Anyone besides Melisquish and I still keeping up with this show? Because despite its slow start, it's freaking awesome now.

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Pierotti | 4 comments Agree Anna
Next episode I hope Coulson comes through

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Pierotti | 4 comments * spoiler for those who haven't watched last couple ep.

Ward gone rogue and evil before last couple ep. totally thought agent Mai would go evil
* encrypted line

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) I didn't watch the most recent one yet. But gosh that whole May and Ward thing made me so angry. But now of course Ward makes me mad any way...my skyward ship has sunk for now...

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments I just skipped the spoiler comment there. I'm only up to the episode that had to do with Cap2. I'm two episodes behind. :P Glad I'm not the only one watching though!

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Did I spoil? I didn't think anything I said was a spoiler so sorry if it was me, I didn't mean too.

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments No, Natalia's comment. But she warned us so it's ok. :)

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Oh good haha. I love this show, I'm like on a weird kick where I'm obsessed with Marvel:p

message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments It's not weird to be obsessed with Marvel........ :D

message 24: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments Nope! Come join us!!!

message 25: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments But maybe the comic book fans would get after me for not being a "true" fan, since I don't read the comics... oh well. I don't care. I'm a fan of story and character development, and Marvel does a pretty great job with that.

message 26: by Alix (new)

Alix Fish | 24 comments You don't have to be into the comics to be a fan!

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) AGENTS OF SHIELD FRUSTRATES AND ENTICES ME ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! Most of the people I know started watching it and then stopped because it got too confusing but I LOVE the challenge it gives me to guess what will happen next!

message 28: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments I know! Everyone gave up :(
Even one of my friends who's the biggest Marvel fan ever gave up, and I'm trying to convince her that she has to watch it...

(view spoiler)

message 29: by Castiella (new)

Castiella | 3 comments Fitz and Simmons are adorable. I can't wait for Season Two! Hopefully it's better than most of the Season One episodes.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) I just love this show!

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Dude it was meant to be skyward to be the OTP of the show, but it's totally Fitzsimmons (I ship them forever)
The ending was cruel. It was.probably the worst cliffhanger on any of the shows I watch.

message 32: by Jaide (new)

Jaide | 17 comments FitzSimmons are the most adorable science-y nerds ever!!
Skyeward will forever be my OTP and I'm pretending 3x10 and 3x22 didn't happen. StaticQuake is also my OTP (I know, I know) and I'm still (surprise, surprise!) denying 3x22.
I cannot wait for season 4!! It's going to be awesome!!

message 33: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments I need to catch uppp, I've only seen to halfway through s3, but yes, FitzSimmons are the best. :)

message 34: by Aly (new)

Aly (cinnamonclassics) | 21 comments S3 is AMAZING, and season 4 just got teased at the San Diego Comic Con! I can't wait until September!

P.S. I'm new here! But loving it already. :)