Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) Beautiful Redemption discussion

am i the only one who didn't like this book?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aline (new)

Aline I started to read but I tought was so boring that I couldn't finish in time hut its still in my to read list hut i gave preference to finish others series. When I start a series I have to finish but this one its taking me forever to do it.

message 2: by Brittney (last edited Nov 22, 2013 06:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brittney I actually really enjoyed this book, it didn't necessarily feel like it was a necessary addition, but it was nice to have. I liked Kami and Margaret's take on the afterlife, with the way they set it up. How your grave stone is the door to your home in the in between and such. And how there's an entire world there. I may just be biased, because this series is one of my all time favorites, but I really liked it. I don't know... it was kind of slow, I will agree with you there.

Lily Grigori i think it had all that needed. But I think it was cruel for Amma to die. and sometimes I think Lena is a bitch because she left with john then she leaved ethan and then she came to than again. and liv with ethan then with John. i just think it shouldn't be like that, but they make a cute coupl

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved this entire book and the entire series! It was so action packed, funny, scary, sad, cute, and awesome.

Shan i honestly felt like i was just going through the motions to get to the end by the middle of this book. the series got off to a good start albeit i enjoyed certain books less than others, i was not a fan of this and i found that it just dragged on. i read the entire series in a couple of weeks but i had not enjoyed the cruelty of killing amma, nor Lena's romance choices, not to mention the scare of Ethan being dead, although i understand that it was a necessary climax. (but only because everything was a little dry)