GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Disappearance
This topic is about Disappearance
Disappearance (Or What Happens When Toronto Stops Being Polite and Starts Being Real)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Trevor Zaple (trevor_zaple) | 3 comments Hello, friendly friends! I'm giving away my book here in exchange for some reviews - so if you're looking for something fast-paced and unsettling to review, click the link below.

Hell, you can click the link below and download it without reviewing it, too, but if you like it remember that it is for sale in physical form as well as electronic.

The Link (all major ebook file formats): http://www.mediafire.com/download/80q...

message 2: by Alisinny (new) - added it

Alisinny | 5 comments Hi Trevor
This sounds interesting. So does your profile!
I'll try to have a go at downloading your book and if I'm successful I'll have a read and let you know where/when I post a review.
Hope this helps. Feel free to message me with any information you think might be helpful- I'm still a little new to this site and posting etiquette etc.
My intention is to post reviews on GR, amazon/kindle and possibly to my Twitter feed. Any suggestions are welcome! Also if you have any urgent requirements for reviews please say so as I don't want to make any promises I can't keep.
You will get an honest review when I post.
Cheers for now
Alisinny

Trevor Zaple (trevor_zaple) | 3 comments Hello Alisinny! Thanks for the interest. I actually have very little knowledge of posting etiquette on this site, so no worries on that end. If you have trouble downloading the book just let me know, we can figure something out. I don't have any urgent requirements for reviews except that they occur :)

Hmmm...anything else...not really :) Hope you enjoy it!

-Trevor