Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

192 views
Wrong Author

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (last edited Nov 21, 2013 01:55PM) (new)

Christina | 116 comments Hi!

This book https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

is by Joanna Z. Adams and not Ansel Adams.

Could someone please fix it?

Thank you! :)


message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18295 comments LOL, fixed.


message 3: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Piper | 20 comments Hi,

I've noticed a book, Beautiful You has been added to my list of published books.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

I did not write this book and know nothing about it. Could you please remove it?

Thanks.


message 4: by Vibcholerae (new)

Vibcholerae | 3 comments I changed the author from that book to "unknown".
I could not find this book, I believe it is a duplicate of "Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance", ISBN: 1580053319.


Karma♥Bites ^.~ (karma_bites) | 947 comments Vibcholerae wrote: "I changed the author from that book to "unknown".
I could not find this book, I believe it is a duplicate of "Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance", ISBN: 1580053319."



Perhaps you should PM Ches Vaters (the single user who added this to the database & rated it) as to the actual book? I'm sure that s/he would appreciate having the proper book of his/her GR shelves. :)


message 6: by Vibcholerae (new)

Vibcholerae | 3 comments Karma♥Bites ^.~ wrote: "Vibcholerae wrote: "I changed the author from that book to "unknown".
I could not find this book, I believe it is a duplicate of "Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance", ISBN: 158..."


I already sent the PM, but I adopted a temporary solution while waiting for an answer to either ask a SuperLib to delete the entry, or to fill in the blanks on the book details.


message 7: by Karma♥Bites ^.~ (last edited Nov 26, 2013 03:52AM) (new)

Karma♥Bites ^.~ (karma_bites) | 947 comments BEL, what the ASIN#, please?

ETA: Nvm. Also, FYI, it's not really a good idea to post for assistance here and then immediately start making edits. :(


Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments Bel since the other edition is already valid, I just edited the author's name to link it to you. The cover magically appeared and I'm assuming it's Karma. I added the ASIN to the entry you created and changed it to Kindle Edition.


Karma♥Bites ^.~ (karma_bites) | 947 comments Chelssie's~midnight~parade~of~a~hundred~demons wrote: "Bel since the other edition is already valid, I just edited the author's name to link it to you. The cover magically appeared and I'm assuming it's Karma. I added the ASIN to the entry you created and changed it to Kindle Edition."

Yes, Chelssie, it was me b/c covers don't magically appear. FYI, it would've been helpful if you had posted first. Then the 3 of us wouldn't have done essentially the same things. :(


message 10: by Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy (last edited Nov 26, 2013 04:04AM) (new)

Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments Karma♥Bites ^.~ wrote: "Chelssie's~midnight~parade~of~a~hundred~demons wrote: "Bel since the other edition is already valid, I just edited the author's name to link it to you. The cover magically appeared and I'm assuming..."

sorry karma :( i usually reply after the thing has been done to inform them that it's fixed. I'll probably post a 'a working on it' after this. XD


Karma♥Bites ^.~ (karma_bites) | 947 comments Chelssie's~midnight~parade~of~a~hundred~demons wrote: "...sorry karma :( i usually reply after the thing has been done to inform them that it's fixed."

Yes, but pls bear in mind that there are many other librarians who monitor the various threads. Which is why I posted @ #8, even tho not necessary b/c I could easily get it from Amazon.


Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the notice.


Karma♥Bites ^.~ (karma_bites) | 947 comments 'salright. You're doing great :)


back to top