Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please add "Wakulla Bones" to my author profile

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Bauer (jeffbauer) | 7 comments Please add "Wakulla Bones" to my author profile. It shows up in the catalog but since my name isn't unique I can't figure out how to claim it.

Title: Wakulla Bones
* Author(s) name(s): Jeff Bauer
* ISBN (or ASIN): 1491214430 (ISBN13: 9781491214435)
* Publisher: CreateSpace
* Publication date: 9/24/2013
* Format: printed & ebook
* Description:

Josh Jensen dreams of becoming a member of the most elite cave diving team in the world. His biggest hurdle is that the head of the team hates his guts and doesn't believe he has what it takes to dive with the best of the best. Josh discovers amazing underwater finds that should ensure his rightful place in cave diving history but his loyalties, loves and bad luck continually get in his way.

Thanks,
- Jeff

message 2: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Jeff wrote: "Please add "Wakulla Bones" to my author profile. It shows up in the catalog but since my name isn't unique I can't figure out how to claim it.

Title: Wakulla Bones
* Author(s) name(s): Jeff Baue..."

Done. You are Jeff^^Bauer with two spaces for disambiguation. Do you have any other titles?

message 3: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Bauer (jeffbauer) | 7 comments Yes, "The Cavern Kings", which is already connected to my profile. Thanks for the quick response and the extra space in my name ;)

message 4: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Jeff wrote: "Yes, "The Cavern Kings", which is already connected to my profile. Thanks for the quick response and the extra space in my name ;)"

The extra space was already on your author profile but was missing from the book. One of the automatic import scripts added the book at the beginning of October but the scripts don't know about the extra spaces. When you add your next book (or edition) just use the two spaces and it will appear on your author profile in the correct place.