Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new) - added it

Debbie Reading Schedule
Week One- December 9-15 Chapters 1-6
Week Two-December 16-22 Chapters 7-13
Week Three-December 23-29 Chapters 14-endThe Winter Witch

message 2: by Debbie (new) - added it

Debbie Are you looking for a great read for December and do you love that real book club discussion feel. Join us at www.thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com for our December feature The Winter Witch, the author Paula Brackston will be there too.

Temple Just checked out the blog. Cannot wait to discuss this book.

message 4: by Debbie (new) - added it

Debbie Temple wrote: "Just checked out the blog. Cannot wait to discuss this book."
That is so Cool thank you !!

message 5: by Denise (new)

Denise Mathieu Absolutely loved this book, kept me interested throughout.

Temple Hey Denise. Just saw your comment. I loved this book too. So very different. I just went out to the discussion blog (forgot about it in December). She has a new book coming out - "Midnight Witch". Just thought you might want to know

message 7: by Debbie (new) - added it

Debbie Hi Denise thanks for the comment sorry you missed the discussion. Temple thanks for mentioning the new novel The Midnight Witch, there will be a blog tour for it too. Be on The lookout!!

message 8: by Denise (new)

Denise Mathieu Temple wrote: "Hey Denise. Just saw your comment. I loved this book too. So very different. I just went out to the discussion blog (forgot about it in December). She has a new book coming out - "Midnight Wit..."

message 9: by Denise (new)

Denise Mathieu Debbie wrote: "Hi Denise thanks for the comment sorry you missed the discussion. Temple thanks for mentioning the new novel The Midnight Witch, there will be a blog tour for it too. Be on The lookout!!"

Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely look it up as an ebook.