All About Books discussion

Just for Fun > Blogthings Quiz - Are You a Bookworm?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Alannah (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11562 comments Mod

You Are a Bookworm

You can't help it - you just love to read. And it's likely you've been reading since you were a kid.

You love to stick your nose in a book whenever you can, preferably the old fashioned paper variety.

You can get lost in a story or teach yourself a whole new skill with the right book. And even the worst books aren't that bad.

Reading is definitely your forte, but you're probably a good writer and editor too. You can only read so many words before you are good at crafting them.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You Are a Bookworm

You can't help it - you just love to read. And it's likely you've been reading since you were a kid.
You love to stick your nose in a book whenever you can, preferably the old fashioned paper variety.

You can get lost in a story or teach yourself a whole new skill with the right book. And even the worst books aren't that bad.
Reading is definitely your forte, but you're probably a good writer and editor too. You can only read so many words before you are good at crafting them.

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) I'm a bookworm too. ^_^

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I am also a bookworm :-D

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 15985 comments Me too but perhaps this is not too surprising?!

message 7: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4177 comments So am I, strange as it may seem.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I imagine we all will be...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup, I'm a bookworm too! I send no to a number of questions actually so I'm a bit surprised

message 10: by LauraT (last edited Nov 22, 2013 01:42AM) (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 13144 comments Mod
I'm as well. But as Heather says I immagine that here we'll all be!!!

message 11: by Alannah (new)

Heather wrote: "I imagine we all will be..."

I wouldn't be surprised but I thought why not? Someone might get that they are not a bookworm.

message 12: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Hall | 138 comments Yup.

I'm a bookworm too.

message 13: by B the BookAddict (new)

B the BookAddict (bthebookaddict) | 8315 comments You Are a Bookworm

message 14: by Tweedledum (new)

Tweedledum  (tweedledum) | 2023 comments No surprises there! I mean why did we all feel compelled to check ourselves against this quiz?

message 15: by Janessa (last edited Aug 29, 2014 03:58AM) (new)

Janessa | 638 comments Surprise, surprise! I am a bookworm and proud of it:)
You can't help it - you just love to read. And it's likely you've been reading since you were a kid. You love to stick your nose in a book whenever you can, preferably the old fashion paper variety. You can get lost in a story or teach yourself a whole new skill with the right book. Even the worst books aren't that bad. Reading is definitely your forte, you're probably a good writer and editor too. You can only read so many words before you are good at crafting them.

message 16: by Alannah (new)

You Are a Bookworm

message 17: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 15985 comments And no surprise that I am still a bookworm! It was fun taking the quiz again though...

message 18: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 638 comments Still a bookworm.

message 19: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 427 comments Always a bookworm.

message 20: by Robin (new)

Robin A You Are a Bookworm

message 21: by Antonio (new)

Antonio Gallo (galloway) | 1795 comments I'm not a Bookworm!

I don't hate to read, but unless I'm reading the right book, I can feel like a real chore. I hated being forced to read things when I was in school, and I still find it a challenge to sit down to read a printed word.

If something is interesting enough, I'll definitely read it. But I won't just read for reading's sake. I have a lot more fun with a game, movie, or conversation that I love. I just feel the digital word comes alive in my mind.

I was born into a family of traditional printers, I'm a digital dinosaur now who devoured all bookworms!

message 22: by Michael (new)

Michael (micky74007) Who would have guessed there are bookworms infesting goodreads!

message 23: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 13144 comments Mod
LOL!