What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Penpal
This topic is about Penpal
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Kindergarten boy who sends a picture of himself on a balloon.....he ends up stalked by a pedophile [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dane Garreau I'm looking for information on a book I borrowed from a friend a few years ago, unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.

It was a novel, maybe 200 pages in length. The book was about a kindergartener who attaches a picture of himself and his address to a balloon and lets it go into the air, hoping to gain a penpal. Strange things start to happen and it turns out that the person who finds his picture/address begins to stalk him.

Anyone know the name of this book? Any help would be great, thanks.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Dane, if you are looking for a specific book, you need to move this up to Unsolved. This is the folder for people who are looking for books that generally fit their parameters. So you could get suggestions for any book with a kid who reaches out somehow and winds up with a pedophile stalker.

Christi (christiwu) | 5 comments This should be the book you are looking for.Penpal

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Dane left the group, but he shelved "Penpal" on Nov. 23, 2013 so we're going to call this solved.

Thanks for your assistance, Christi.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Penpal (other topics)