GOOD REVIEWS discussion

People Like Us
This topic is about People Like Us
Debut author > Review exchange: I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Burt (new)

Burt | 4 comments I may be interested in an exchange. Send me a free copy of your book. Can you review a pdf file copy or do you need the actual book? my book website is www.compassionaterebel.com.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 04:51PM) (new)

D.Z.C, I'll do a swap.

M

I Love Lucid by Mark Lingane

Russell Bittner (russell538) | 18 comments D. Z. C.,

"Review exchange: I'll show you mine if you show me yours" is a both clever and catchy! Congratulations!

I'll have a Pushcart Prize-nominated, Thanksgiving-themed, short story ("In the Animal Kingdom") up at Amazon-Kindle in promotional (=FREE) mode from midnight (PST), Sunday, through Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. You can now find it here: http://amzn.to/18zMsPn

If it's of interest to you to swap a read and review, let me know how I can find something of yours of comparable length, and I'll get to it immediately after Thanksgiving.

Russell

No problem. I'm trading read and reviews with Jenny Twist here at GR.

Thanks!

Russell
Stories in the Key of C. Minor.

I'm not sure that you last comment was directed at me. Without a salutation of some kind, you could be writing to someone else here.

If it is to me, however, fine: let's go. But you first. Sorry, but I'm getting a tad fed up with agreeing with someone to do a reciprocal read and review, then having that "someone" suddenly disappear after I've done my part.

I hope you can understand.

Russell

Russell Bittner (russell538) | 18 comments Will do, D.Z.C. And will you please Sarah Pliton's Connie to RRBrklyn(at)aol(dot)com? I'll get to it just as soon as I can.

Thanks, D.Z.C.! And thanks, too, for not taking my comment (above) the wrong way.

Russell

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Russell wrote: "Will do, D.Z.C. And will you please Sarah Pliton's
Connie
to RRBrklyn(at)aol(dot)com? I'll get to it just as soon as I can.

Thanks, D.Z.C.! And thanks, too, for not taking my comment (above..."

Russell, I can review/trade your SS in January if that's not too late.

M

Russell Bittner (russell538) | 18 comments Mark,

No, it won't be too late.

Connie was considerably longer than "In the Animal Kingdom," but that's okay. D. Z. C. kept his/her word, and we managed the trade of read and review. (Sorry, but I'm still confused about the gender of D. Z. C.)

Let me know in January when you're willing, able and ready to trade a read & review. I will -- God willing -- still be here.

Russell

Kateryna Kei | 7 comments D.Z.C. wrote: "Is there anyone out there interested in doing a review exchange? You send me a copy of your book, and I'll review it on Amazon and Goodreads, and vice versa (if you haven't got a book you want revi..."

D.Z.C.,

I would like to do a review exchange with you, if it is not too late ;-)

My book is a YA fantasy called "Raven Boy". Here is the synipsis:

Adventure, magic and romance

The Viking king is killed and his widow is called to suggest to the council a worthy successor, able to win the raging war.

Torn between her feelings and her duty to choose the best for her people, she decides to seek the divine guidance and goes to see the rune caster.

But the message of the Gods is weird beyond belief: it says that the only person who can win the war is but a boy, the youngest of her twin sons, Hrafn.

The rune caster’s predictions have never failed yet, and suddenly the queen has another problem to worry about – the second part of the prophecy promises the boy something much more dreadful than death on the battle field...

It is an ebook that I published on Amazon, so the approximate print length is 243 pages.

If you are interested, please let me know.

My email is contact (at) katerynakei.com

Kateryna Kei | 7 comments D.Z.C. wrote: "You have mail :)"
cool! got it! ;-)

Russell Bittner (russell538) | 18 comments Everyone should know O. Henry's "The Gift of the Magi." It's arguably the greatest (American) Christmas story ever written. FREE at: http://bit.ly/4j55bN. Unfortunately, you can't swap a read 'n' review with O. Henry. He's dead.

Also FREE, however, and starting tonight at midnight PST -- but for your SMART children (if you've just bought them a Kindle and now want to help fill up their "digital stockings" with something warm and cuddly this Christmas): "One Little Christmas Tree" at http://amzn.to/19iclpD. And if you'd like to do this on the basis of a reciprocal read 'n' review for a piece of comparable length, just leave word here. We've got a whole month to sort this out.

Thanks, And happy Kindle time with the kiddoes!

Russell