Readers Against Prejudice and Racism discussion

Seeing Time Through Revelation
This topic is about Seeing Time Through Revelation
Group Discussions > What has to happen for Americans to finally desire sanity?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

David Zumas (DavidDomon) One only need turn on the TV to validate my question. Where does the tide begin to turn, in what moment? Or does it at all?

message 2: by Donald (new) - added it

Donald | 21 comments Cannot agree more with you David, the country needs nothing short of a major structural change - in ethics, morality, humanity, economic and political systems
How and when that will happen is the issue at handd

David Zumas (DavidDomon) We seem to be on the same page, would you like a copy of my book to read into what I'm trying at the moment? The title is Seeing Time Through Revelation. Its a response to the madness without playing patty cake with the system and many more mentally expanding ideas and/or theories.

message 4: by Donald (new) - added it

Donald | 21 comments Yeah I could certainly read that, David

David Zumas (DavidDomon) My email is 79domon (at) gmail.com email me and I'll send it back to you in an attachment.

message 6: by Ronyell, Your Humble Creator! (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 688 comments Mod
Donald wrote: "Cannot agree more with you David, the country needs nothing short of a major structural change - in ethics, morality, humanity, economic and political systems
How and when that will happen is the i..."

I agree with this. It seems like as long as we have the same political systems we have now, we may never progress in having harmony in humanity.

message 7: by Donald (new) - added it

Donald | 21 comments Sure David, have sent you an email ..

message 8: by Donald (new) - added it

Donald | 21 comments Ronyell, we on the same page - I wonder what conditions would be ripe to spark the major change that is needed

message 9: by Ronyell, Your Humble Creator! (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 688 comments Mod
Donald wrote: "Ronyell, we on the same page - I wonder what conditions would be ripe to spark the major change that is needed"

Maybe there should be a change in the political stance, like instead of having the three different parties argue with each other constantly about their viewpoints, they could find ways to make their plans form into one.