Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Dangerous Depths (The Sea Monster Memoirs #2)
This topic is about Dangerous Depths
Read 4 Review #108 - Dangerous Depths (#2) (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Marni (last edited Dec 20, 2013 04:14PM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments The group would like to welcome author Karen Amanda Hooper for a Read 4 Review of her just released book Dangerous Depths (The Sea Monster Memoirs #2) by Karen Amanda Hooper Dangerous Depths (The Sea Monster Memoirs #2). This is the sequel to Tangled Tides.

If you would like to review Dangerous Depths but have not read Tangled Tides, please let us know and the author will send you both for review. We understand that you may need a little extra time to complete, but if you do you must let me know before the deadline.

Hell hath no fury like a selkie separated from his true love.

The gate to the sea creature realm is finally open. Yara wants to bask in the glow of her budding relationship with Treygan and explore Medusa’s world, but as the new leader of Rathe her powers are needed to save a sea creature she’s never met.

Rownan assumes the worst is behind him when he returns home to be reunited with his wife, Vienna, only to discover she’s gone. She traveled to the evil realm of Harte to find another gateway to Earth and was never heard from again. Rownan claimed he would go through hell to be with her, and now he must prove it.

Rownan, Yara, and Treygan will put their lives and souls at risk by traveling to the most dangerous realm of all. Love is supposed to conquer all, but no one has ever conquered Harte.

Print, 282 pages

The author will be giving out 10 copies in epub (Nook/Kobo), mobi (Kindle) and PDF format. To request, please post your email address and the format needed. It is your responsibility to check for the book and download it. It is also your responsibility to contact me immediately if you do not receive the book or have a problem. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of their book not just on Goodreads, but also on Amazon USA, UK, and any of your blogs or reviewing sites. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, you are REQUIRED to post your Goodreads link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical, disrespectful and illegal to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book, you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

Do not message me nor the author requesting the book. All info is to be posted here. This for the ease of the author and the mods and fairness to all. If you do not wish to share your email publicly, please do not request.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Links to find the book for posting reviews:

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Depth...

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dangerous-Dep...

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dange...

Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 12/12/13 (December 12th).

Reviewers:

1. Heidi: redneckhudson@frontier.com mobi BOTH COMPLETED
2. Charlotte: Charlie---xox@hotmail.co.uk epub BOTH COMPLETED
3. Morgan: morganeanderson@yahoo.com mobi BOTH COMPLETED
4. Mandy: mandya68@hotmail.com any format BOTH. COMPLETED
5. Rachel at theJeepDiva: pefrw@ yahoo.com epub BOTH COMPLETED
6. Satarupa: satarupa-biswas@hotmail.com mobi BOTH COMPLETED
7. Belinda: Mybidda@gmail.com epub BOTH Deadline Dec 26th
8. Monica: monicacall8921@gmail.com mobi BOTH COMPLETED
9. Sara: saranate8@live.com epub DANGEROUS ONLY 5 Days Late
10. Jaideep: jaideepkhanduja@gmail.com any format - BOTH DID NOT COMPLETE
11. Amanda: turbomandy@gmail.com PDF BOTH COMPLETED

Rachel V. | 22 comments I would like to read this. I will need Tangled Tides also. I need ePub/Kobo format.

message 3: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Rachel at theJeepDiva wrote: "I would like to read this. I will need Tangled Tides also. I need ePub/Kobo format."

Email?

Heidi redneckhudson@frontier.com
mobi for kindle
both please

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments I've been meaning to read tangled tides for ages! Would love to be able to read both books and review.

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments ePub/kobo/PDF format will be fine. Charlie---xox@hotmail.co.uk

message 7: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Charlotte wrote: "ePub/kobo/PDF format will be fine. Charlie---xox@hotmail.co.uk"

I just want to be sure what your email is. Can you repost just your email? Thanks!

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments Charlie---xox@hotmail.co.uk haha I know I know, it's awful! Blame 13 year old me!

message 9: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Charlotte wrote: "Charlie---xox@hotmail.co.uk haha I know I know, it's awful! Blame 13 year old me!"

LOL!

Mandy (cuddlebloom) | 10 comments I'd like to r4r, but I will need both. My email is mandya68@hotmail.com and any format is fine.

Rachel V. | 22 comments Marni wrote: "Rachel at theJeepDiva wrote: "I would like to read this. I will need Tangled Tides also. I need ePub/Kobo format."

Email?"

Oops sorry!
pefrw@ yahoo.com

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I would like to read both the books in mobi format please. satarupa-biswas@hotmail.com

Thanks. :-D

message 13: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara | 1037 comments I would love Dangerous... In epub please
saranate8@live.com

Belinda King (mybidda) | 87 comments I would love to read this.
I will need the first book also and need a bit of an extension to read both. If that's okay.
ePub
Mybidda@gmail.com

Monica | 13 comments I would love to read this but I will need both and some extra time.
monicacall8921@gmail.com mobi format

message 16: by Jaideep (new) - added it

Jaideep Khanduja (pebbleinthestillwaters) | 2 comments jaideepkhanduja@gmail.com
both
any format.

http://pebbleinthestillwaters.blogspo...

Amanda | 48 comments I would like both, ill be in the hospital and need something to read. turbomandy@gmail.com

message 18: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Amanda wrote: "I would like both, ill be in the hospital and need something to read. turbomandy@gmail.com"

Amanda..we have our 10 already. If it opens up to more I will let you know.

Heidi I feel bad if I hadn't recieved my books today. I would give up my spot for Amanda

message 20: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Heidi wrote: "I feel bad if I hadn't recieved my books today. I would give up my spot for Amanda"

Plenty of other R4Rs available now and coming up.

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments When and where will the books arrive? I've never done r4r before and I haven't had any book pop up in my email or kobo or goodreads or etc... Where does ePub books appear?

message 22: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Charlotte wrote: "When and where will the books arrive? I've never done r4r before and I haven't had any book pop up in my email or kobo or goodreads or etc... Where does ePub books appear?"

You will receive an email from the author with the file attached.

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments Oh brilliant :) thanks!

Karen (karenhooper) | 19 comments Thanks to everyone who requested! I just finished sending out the last few. Please reply here if you didn't receive your books.

Marni, how can I deny Amanda books when she's in the hospital? Poor thing. I'm happy to send to her as well if that's okay with you. Just let me know which ebook type to send.

Mandy (cuddlebloom) | 10 comments I have not received my copies? What's the email so I can search?

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I haven't got mine as well. :-(

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments Me neither :/

Karen (karenhooper) | 19 comments Maybe check spam folders? All of you are in my "sent" folder. I copied and pasted email addresses from Marni's list above but here they are again...

Reviewers:

1. Heidi: redneckhudson@frontier.com mobi BOTH
2. Charlotte: Charlie---xox@hotmail.co.uk epub BOTH
3. Morgan: morganeanderson@yahoo.com mobi BOTH
4. Mandy: mandya68@hotmail.com any format BOTH
5. Rachel at theJeepDiva: pefrw@ yahoo.com epub BOTH
6. Satarupa: satarupa-biswas@hotmail.com mobi BOTH
7. Belinda: Mybidda@gmail.com epub BOTH
8. Monica: monicacall8921@gmail.com mobi BOTH
9. Sara: saranate8@live.com epub DANGEROUS ONLY
10. Jaideep: jaideepkhanduja@gmail.com any format - BOTH

Karen (karenhooper) | 19 comments I noticed all of you have hotmail addresses. Maybe hotmail is having issues?

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments Ah! In junk folder. Got them. So excited to start reading these! Thank you! Review coming soon!!! :)

Karen (karenhooper) | 19 comments Yay! Glad they aren't lost in cyberspace.
Thanks, Charlotte!

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I checked but didn't receive it. Can you send me again please. :-(

message 33: by Marni (last edited Nov 23, 2013 11:00PM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Karen wrote: "Thanks to everyone who requested! I just finished sending out the last few. Please reply here if you didn't receive your books.

Marni, how can I deny Amanda books when she's in the hospital? Poor..."

Just going by the # you gave me. She usually asks for PDF.

Karen (karenhooper) | 19 comments Satarupa,

I just resent! So sorry about that.

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) No probs. I'm so happy to get the books. Thanks

Mandy (cuddlebloom) | 10 comments I checked again and it's not there. =(

message 37: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Mandy wrote: "I checked again and it's not there. =("

Is your email address correct?

Mandy (cuddlebloom) | 10 comments Yes, and it's not in my junk folder.

Karen (karenhooper) | 19 comments Mandy, I just tried sending again.

message 40: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Mandy wrote: "Yes, and it's not in my junk folder."

Mandy, Karen had sent again after you left this comment. Have you received it?

Heidi Here is my review for Tangled Tides. Starting book 2 now https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Mandy (cuddlebloom) | 10 comments Yes I have it now. Sorry I started reading and got a little sidetracked.

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments Just finished my review on the first book,
Link ---> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Just starting second book now! Really enjoyed this book and excited to carry on reading!

Heidi Here is my review for #2 I also posted it on Amazon but since they changed the way they review it my review link wasn't avalible. Ill add it to this later. here is my Good Reads link
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 45: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Heidi wrote: "Here is my review for #2 I also posted it on Amazon but since they changed the way they review it my review link wasn't avalible. Ill add it to this later. here is my Good Reads link
https://www.go..."

Thanks Heidi!

message 46: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Just a quick note to wish all those in the USA a Happy Thanksgiving and to all our Jewish friends a Happy Hanukkah.

Amanda | 48 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
this is my review for dangerous depths.
ps: i really hope that the kraken shows up again... just saying
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
and this is my review for tangled tides

Amanda | 48 comments and i just wanted to thank heidi because you are so sweet. <3 i hope good things for you. And karen is so amazing aswell. I loved your writing and your such a great person aswell. <3

« previous 1

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dangerous Depths (other topics)
Tangled Tides (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karen Amanda Hooper (other topics)