Horror Aficionados discussion

Off Topic > Widow Sleeps With Dead Husband's Decomposing Corpse For A Year After His Death (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6543 comments Widow Sleeps With Dead Husband's Decomposing Corpse For A Year After His Death (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11...

message 2: by Jon Recluse (new)

Jon Recluse | 12043 comments Mod
This should be in the Romance Forum.

message 3: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6543 comments LOL!!!

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 255 comments Bates Motel Belgium - Vacancy

message 5: by Kasia (new)

Kasia (kasia_s) | 3482 comments Mod
Jon Recluse wrote: "This should be in the Romance Forum."

BWahahah it totally should

message 6: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 362 comments Jon, you make me laugh.

message 7: by Adam (new)

Adam Light (goodreadscomadamlight) | 964 comments Jon makes everyone laugh!

message 8: by Adam (new)

Adam Light (goodreadscomadamlight) | 964 comments I like how they mention the lady who kept her dead husband's body so she could get his SSA checks and was convicted of forgery.

message 9: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 362 comments Well at least SHE got something out of him being dead for a while

message 10: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) So..h'mmm..wonder if she's single at last? Its hard to find an undemanding girl these days.

Loyalty is a fine thing.

message 11: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2849 comments :O Oh....thats...nasssty!

message 12: by Lindsey.parks (new)

Lindsey.parks | 6 comments she probably still asked him what he was thinking about every time she laid down.

message 13: by Ken B (last edited Nov 22, 2013 02:53AM) (new)

Ken B | 6543 comments Well, at least his snoring didn't annoy her

message 14: by Squire (new)

Squire (srboone) | 814 comments The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
The worms play pinnochle on your snout
They eat your eyes, the eat your nose
They eat the jelly between your toes

Kinky...

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 68 comments You wouldn't catch me sleeping next to a dead body.

message 16: by Luke (new)

Luke Ahearn | 13 comments Did someone say he's a good listener yet?

message 17: by Mkittysamom (new)

Mkittysamom (mkittysabkworm) | 93 comments Wow how could she live with the smell....ewww

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 7258 comments Meghan wrote: "Wow how could she live with the smell....ewww"

I was thinking the same thing!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lysol!

message 20: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6543 comments Mothballs!

message 21: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11050 comments Mod
I think it's kinda sad. I'm not clicking the link, though. I don't want to see that

message 22: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (caroline_tzipi) | 6 comments Latasha wrote: "I think it's kinda sad. I'm not clicking the link, though. I don't want to see that"

I clicked to read more about this creepy story, but I don't dare and I don't want to see the pics, duh!

And Squire, this post, seriously! I just couldn't stop laughing!

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 7258 comments Latasha wrote: "I think it's kinda sad. I'm not clicking the link, though. I don't want to see that"

Yeah the pictures are pretty gruesome.

message 24: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2849 comments I don't think all the lysol and mothballs in the world cause mask that smell lol.

message 25: by K4tie (new)

K4tie (nonzombieleader) | 484 comments I had to look. I am horrified and confused how someone could sleep next to anything decomposing, be it a loved one or not. I guess we all tick differently, huh?

message 26: by Scott (new)

Scott | 255 comments Her poor therapist...When she said "My husband's a little stiff in the bedroom." he completely got the wrong impression.

message 27: by K4tie (new)

K4tie (nonzombieleader) | 484 comments Ouch, too soon. Lol just kidding.

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly Nicholas (zombie_girl) | 175 comments This is similar to a story that I read in the newspaper about a man that dug up his dead wife not long after she died. He dug her up and slept with her decomposing corpse for a few months, because he missed her..

How could you not notice or be bothered by the smell?

message 29: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6543 comments Love is blind and anosmic!

message 30: by K4tie (new)

K4tie (nonzombieleader) | 484 comments Vapor rub? Ah I kid. I have no idea. I wouldn't totally smell it and be grossed out. Death is fascinating in theory but in truth it is disgusting. It's not supposed to be pleasant. We are built to fall apart and leave only our bones. I love many people, but let me tell you, when they are gone the bones can go where they wanted them to go. (Cremation, buried, etc)

message 31: by K4tie (new)

K4tie (nonzombieleader) | 484 comments Woah I mean I would totally smell it. Whew creeped myself out! Eww.

message 32: by Plaguedoctor (new)

Plaguedoctor It's Annabel Lee all over again. I'm just waiting for the news article about someone stuffing/taxidermy their significant other.

message 33: by Charles (new)

Charles | 2 comments Well..... Even in death she still loved him... Plus he probably didn't snore anymore