TOTALLY POINTLESS (whatever):P discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 1431 comments Mod
haha this year i had a teacher that never planned anything for his class. i think that class and art were the only classes i enjoyed cause we didnt do anything :]

message 2: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

haha

message 3: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

torture

message 4: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

yep sure is

message 5: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

really?
hey have u ever had like an evil teacher?

message 6: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

wow. my fifth grade teacher was EEEVIIIL. she gave us like 5 hw everyday for the next day. plus the hw of the other classes.
for a fifth grader thats torture

message 7: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

lol

message 8: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

haha really thats so funny

message 9: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

lolz

message 10: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) What are we talking about? Is it a certain teacher?

message 11: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Oh. I don't really have any teacher to talk about.

message 12: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I think...

message 13: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

keep thinking

message 14: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Yeah. 5th grade teacher.

message 15: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Thank goodness it's been forever since I've seen him!

message 16: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

see? 5th grade teachers are horrible

message 17: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) my 5th grade teachers were awesome!

message 18: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

lol 7th grade teachers arent mean.... just really, REALLY weird

message 19: by Paola (new)

Paola | 4 comments twilight67 wrote: "not all teachers are bad. but most of them are"

omg! this teacher broke a desk 1 time cuz she got mad
im not sure wat it was about but...

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Okay. Most teachers SUCK. Thatz all i got to say...
And all the guy teachers are big pervs

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl In 6th grade we had this teacher, the science teacher, and he got fired for sexually harassing the kids. I didnt have him luckily!! But the funny thing was he was everyones favorite teacher...

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl And my gym teacher (a guy) always stares at girls asses.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl oh sorry... i dint mean to cuss.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl yeah i forgot. I was just trying not to so.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Nope. Well actually he was my social studies teacher in 6th grade and he got fired from THAT but then got hired to be a gym teacher and (groan) lucky for me i ended up with him again.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Haha ya my schools stupid. We got a new principal who nos absolutely NOTHING.
Oh well thats really lucky then!! Well, if he wasnt a bad teacher. Why didnt you like him?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Haha well some teachers deserve the attitude.
I only sometimes get in trouble for attitude. Its usually talking that gets me.
What are 1's?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl oh we dont have that.
Ha you got lucky then! Attitude problem and you still get a 1 on behavior!

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Ha so your the fiesty type lol jk.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Haha. IS he the only teacher you dont like very much?
Im going into 8th and so iv really only had two years of bad teachers.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Oh really? see i dont have THAT bad of teachers at my school its just that the ones that suck REALLY suck.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Ugh i no!! We have assigned seating at lunch our principals that stupid!! Oh it was funny cuz we wer gonna have a food fight on the last day and someone sent a text around but one of the moms saw the text and told the school so we had like a HUNDRED teachers in the cafeteria watching us. The food fight didnt happen =(

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Oh yeah i would hate that!! Lunch is supposed to be time to socialize. I would hate being seperated from the guys!!! ours is just be class but my class only has like 15 people in it. And its pre ap math and theres a bunch of people im not really friends with.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl But ur luch seats suck too. I dont get why they would seperate yall like that tho. Ha its just like elementary school. Boys on one side girls on the other.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Haha yeah same herr.

message 36: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

i dont. in my school, once ur in high school, u can eat anywhere. u dont have to eat in the cafeteria

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) My 7th and 8th grade math teacher Mr. Schroder was soo mean he used to through anything from chalk to coffie mugs across the room! I just sat in the back corner, snickering, while I watched all the other students dodge his throws. Everyone in my grade remembers him, most look back and laugh at how stupid it really was 'cause no one really ever got hurt, just frightened enough to shut up and pay attention for the rest of the period.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Haha thatz kinda funny! Smart Teacher!! =D

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Rocio wrote: "i dont. in my school, once ur in high school, u can eat anywhere. u dont have to eat in the cafeteria"

Well im not in high school yet. And they told us that we were gonna be able to eat anywhere, like outside or whatever, before i actually got into middle school and now we have friggin assigned seating.

message 40: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 270 comments omg my damn 7th grade teacher spit everytime he talked

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl haha yeah alot of teachers spit. Its pretty gross. Its like um can u either keep that in ur mouth or stand 10 feet away from me.

message 42: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 270 comments yeah and he smoked

message 43: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 270 comments aww i wish that was my class

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl ooh a dollars not worth getting spit on.

message 45: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 270 comments no its not

message 46: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

nope

message 47: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 270 comments maybe 10 bucks

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl ha id say more like 50

message 49: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 270 comments and she went to sleep in class

message 50: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 270 comments bye

« previous 1