The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hello!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Forker (chelseabrianna) | 4 comments Hi my name is Chelsea! I am so excited to be a part of this group to see what great mystery/crime thrillers everyone is reading, share my favorite recommendations, and learn of great new books! I am currently reading the Scarpetta novels by Patricia Cornwell plus many stand alones. My favorite authors are Linda Castillo, Steven James, J.A. Jance and Patricia Cornwell just to name a few! :)

message 2: by Joan (new)

Joan | 94 comments Those are some of my favorites too. Glad to have you with us.

Joan

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott | 851 comments Welcome Chelsea!

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Forker (chelseabrianna) | 4 comments Thank you Joan and Scott!!

message 5: by Don (new)

Don Satalic (donsatalic) | 135 comments My daughter, who has 17-year old twin girls, is named Chelsie. I guess I misspelled it way back then, but don't tell my daughter. And welcome to the group.

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Forker (chelseabrianna) | 4 comments Haha I like seeing different name variations, thank you!

message 7: by Don (new)

Don Satalic (donsatalic) | 135 comments Chelsea, you're welcome.

Our youngest son couldn't pronounce Chelsie's name when he was little. He called her "Chia." I kind of liked that too. Variations are fun.

message 8: by A.k.ARTORIAS (new)

A.k.ARTORIAS (akartorias) | 1 comments Hello Everyone i am new to the group too. Glad to meet you all ^^

message 9: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Welcome to the group, Chelsea and A.k.!

message 10: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Chelsea and A.K. Lots of great recommendations to be found here.

message 11: by Bill (new)

Bill Welcome to the group, Chelsea and A.k. I hope you enjoy the discussions here.