Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire question

what do you think of the movie?
amanda amanda Nov 20, 2013 11:31AM
hi! I just wondered if any of you had watched the movie and what you think about it? personally i think it was good, but in the start i felt like the acting was a little bit weak. i think they managed to take the most important scenes in the movie and made the plot similar to the book :)

omg!!! im watching it tmooo!!!! X-ited!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!

Just watched it and loved it also. In fact I was so engrossed near the end I was like "Where's Peeta" Then I remembered what was to come lol. I have to agree the girl who played Johanna was really good.

I am not going to pull the film apart and compare to the book, as always the book wins hands down, but I do think they are making a good job with these films.

Loved the movie though I want more scenes. But I think it was pretty accurate which makes it a really good movie adaptation. Though I would say that I love The Hunger Games movie more, which surprised me because I love the Catching Fire book more than the Hunger Games book.

F 25x33
amanda i agree with you!
Nov 21, 2013 06:37AM · flag

It hasn't even come out yet here. I'm in California and it doesn't come out until Thursday at the soonest.

I live in the Philippines and today is the first day of showing of Catching Fire. I was so engrossed and excited with the film. I mean, who the hell wouldn't be?

Honestly, I loved the film. Of course, if I would compare it to the book, the book wins - hands down - no doubt. But the film was so damn near the book. I think, it was like 89-93% accurate.

You guys should watch it before the weekend!

amanda wrote: "hi! I just wondered if any of you had watched the movie and what you think about it? personally i think it was good, but in the start i felt like the acting was a little bit weak. i think they mana..."

Watched it last night and I love it!! I think they followed the book better this time. Finnick is so dreamy. I'm sorry I ever doubted Sam and Jena as Finnick and Johanna. Thought the Games felt rushed. Ah, no idea how I'm going to survive Mockingjay.

F 25x33
amanda haha:) i really liked sam and jenna too! and i love finnick!
Nov 21, 2013 06:39AM · flag