YA Bookaholics discussion

Blogging Buzz > YA Bookaholics Blog: Apply to be a blogger

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini (new)

Damini Hi everyone,
As you might have noticed, we've been discussing over the idea of creating a blog for our group. Thanks to all of you for showing interest in the matter and enhancing supportive hands. :)
Now we need to select three bloggers from the group who'll be accompanying us in the course of blogging. So if you want to join us as a blogger (not for guest reviews or occasional guest post, but as a full time blogger) fill up the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SDBq....

We'd initially have 5 bloggers. So basically we need 3 bloggers from here (apart from Kaitlin and me).
Once the forms are filled up, we'll select three bloggers from those applications.

message 2: by Damini (new)

Damini Hannelore wrote: "Applied :)
Fingers crossed now"

Good luck! :)

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Thank you Hannelore!

message 4: by Lade (new)

Lade Tawak (deaduramilade) | 112 comments filled it too :D

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) We're keeping the applications open until the end of the month!

message 6: by Shaylee (new)

Shaylee (findingmyshelf) Just submitted. So excited to see how this blog goes! If I'm not selected I'll definitely still read it and support you guys!

message 7: by Damini (new)

Damini Thank you, Shaylee. :)

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Thanks. :)

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) The application deadline was yesterday. Thank you to everyone who applied!

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) It's been decided! The three applicants we have picked are Hannelore, Sarah, and Katie! I'll email you all soon so we can start working on getting this blog started!

Thank you to everyone who applied. :)

message 11: by Damini (new)

Damini Congrats Hannelore, Sarah and Katie! :-D
I'm SO excited about it!!!