The Writer's Cafe discussion

Random > Chat

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Hi, guys! This is a place where you can chat about whatever comes to your mind. Just a couple rules...

No sweraing at other members. If you HAVE to swear, say b*tch or whatever. Just star it.

No being mean to other members. We are all friends here, and if you can't deal with that, then you can go die in a hole. (I'm kidding, I'M KIDDING... We just say that all the time at school.)

No... um... I can't actually think of any more "No's." But what I do know (HA! Pun intended) is that if you misbehave, you will get ONE warning. ONE. And then you're out.

But most of all, this chat room is a place to have fun adn meet people who think like you.

Love you guys!

Sparrow xx

message 2: by Mona (new)

Mona (momowords) Hey Arianne! Or Sparrow! (which is it?) what story are you writing at the moment? ;p

message 3: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Hehe, Sparrow or Ariane works :) I'm working on Alice's Wonderland (my Wattpad story) and the Colour Guardians (the one with Sapphy and Opal) :D Hows your book going?

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya | 7 comments Mod
hey guys! Ariane, your books are really good! and if anyone posts a book in a thread I would love to read it!

message 5: by sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (new)

sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (nowoffish) Heeeeeey. Nice pun Arnold.... but why can't i just die in a tiger trap?? (private joke)

message 6: by sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (new)

sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (nowoffish) Oh. And can i invite my friend Greta? (year 70) YEAR 7!!!! thats what i meant.

message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana Smythe | 273 comments Mod
Does anyone here enjoy doing group stories?

message 8: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Maya wrote: "hey guys! Ariane, your books are really good! and if anyone posts a book in a thread I would love to read it!"

Thank you, Mayonnaise!

message 9: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Dana wrote: "Does anyone here enjoy doing group stories?"

I love doing group stories! And invite as many people as you like!

message 10: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Sophia wrote: "Oh. And can i invite my friend Greta? (year 70) YEAR 7!!!! thats what i meant."

Invite as many people as you want! :)

message 11: by Dana (new)

Oh cool - I'd like to get a group story set up, if that'd be okay. Do you think you could start a folder for that? Or you could add me as a mod and I'd take care of it - whatever you'd prefer!

message 12: by sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (new)

sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (nowoffish) Hey Ari? Can we add an inspirational music folder??

message 13: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Dana wrote: "Oh cool - I'd like to get a group story set up, if that'd be okay. Do you think you could start a folder for that? Or you could add me as a mod and I'd take care of it - whatever you'd prefer!"

Mod coming right up! :) Just be responsible and all that :)

message 14: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Sophia wrote: "Hey Ari? Can we add an inspirational music folder??"

Of course!

message 15: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Sophia wrote: "Hey Ari? Can we add an inspirational music folder??"

Put it in the 'Random' folder though, kay?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hai!
I was just wondering, when you post your story do you put it underneath the topic or do you make a whole different topic for your story? [Does that make sense? I hope so...]

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, never mind! I get it know.

message 18: by Dana (new)

Ariane *Daughter of Athena* wrote: "Dana wrote: "Oh cool - I'd like to get a group story set up, if that'd be okay. Do you think you could start a folder for that? Or you could add me as a mod and I'd take care of it - whatever you'd..."

Yay! I'll get a section set up right away, and try to have the first part of the story up by tonight. : )
I hope everyone's planning to join in - start thinking about fun character concepts!

message 19: by sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (new)

sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (nowoffish) I am definitely up for the group story!
Is this the Halifax Stone??

message 20: by sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (new)

sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (nowoffish) ooh. And Ari? can you add the music one? I am scared of deleting or generally messing up the folders.

message 21: by Greta (new)

Greta (gingersnaps-flamedaisy) | 3 comments Stories? :)

message 22: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Sophia wrote: "ooh. And Ari? can you add the music one? I am scared of deleting or generally messing up the folders."

Of course

message 23: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Sophia wrote: "ooh. And Ari? can you add the music one? I am scared of deleting or generally messing up the folders."

Did it...

message 24: by Dana (last edited Nov 24, 2013 05:41PM) (new)

Yup, The Halifax Stone is going to be our first group story! I just finished getting it posted, so everyone should go read it and then make characters. : )
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the story's discussion thread, or just send me a pm.

message 25: by sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (new)

sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (nowoffish) awesome.

message 26: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 30 comments Yo bacon is a gift from the gods

message 27: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 30 comments Just thought I might say

message 28: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 30 comments Hey what's the Halifax stone?

message 29: by Dana (new)

It's the title of our first group story - and at the moment, what the stone is is up in the air, and might be determined at any moment by someone posting in the story. : )

message 30: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) GAB wrote: "Yo bacon is a gift from the gods"

I agree! Thank Zeus!

message 31: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Dana wrote: "It's the title of our first group story - and at the moment, what the stone is is up in the air, and might be determined at any moment by someone posting in the story. : )"

I'll do it when I get to school :P

message 32: by ✿ αzzι ✿ (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) Guys, so sorry, but I won't be able to post on The Halifax Stone all weekend. Or be on Goodreads at all. I have to go to a camp thingy. Byee!

message 33: by sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (new)

sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (nowoffish) thankyou Jenny

message 34: by Dana (last edited Jan 22, 2014 10:41PM) (new)

Hey, would anyone here be interested in having an organization for review buddies? Not permanent kind of buddies, but just people who have a story that they want feedback on. The idea would be that they'd then be paired with someone else who also had a story, the two would swap and read each other's work, and then share feedback. I think it might be a better way to get responses than simply posting the stories alone, but I didn't know if anyone would be interested in such a thing. So, post your thoughts. : )

message 35: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 135 comments Mod
I actually think that it's a really good idea :) let's see what the others think!

message 36: by Kat (new)

Kat Desi (katdesiwrites) | 61 comments Count me in!

message 37: by Adam (new)

Adam Ickes (adamickes) | 9 comments That sounds like a good idea.

message 38: by sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (new)

sᴏᴘʜ|☂ (nowoffish) I love it!

message 39: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 5 comments Feel like some wine? It's cheap but does the job.

message 40: by Is (new)

Is (themisadventuresofisnikki) | 1 comments Hi, guys! I'm new here, how are you all?