Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Bed-Bugged (Doodlebugged Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about Bed-Bugged
Book Issues > Merge Editions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Susan (susankroupa) | 17 comments Hi. I'm afraid I'll screw things up if I try this myself. I have two editions of my book Bed-Bugged on GR. Could you possibly merge them and all the reviews and comments, using the cover of the paperback, ISBN 1481047329. The ebook cover above is an old one that has been changed to be the same as the paperback.

Thanks!

Susan J. Kroupa

message 2: by Nurul (new)

Nurul Hanifah | 60 comments Susan J. wrote: "Hi. I'm afraid I'll screw things up if I try this myself. I have two editions of my book Bed-Bugged on GR. Could you possibly merge them and all the reviews and comments, using the cover of the pap..."

Susan, GR keeps all edition of books. If you have a new ebook edition with a new cover, you can add that as another edition of the book so then you'll have three different edition of Bed-Bugged.
Regards,

message 3: by Nurul (new)

Nurul Hanifah | 60 comments I've added your new Kindle edition ebook and combine them with the previous two editions. And I also added the record for your book with the ISBN 1481047329. So, you now have four different editions of Bed-Bugged.

Susan (susankroupa) | 17 comments Hmm. Okay. I didn't realize that about the editions. Is there a way that the current cover (on all but the first ebook edition) can be the one displayed instead of the old cover? I wanted to merge the editions so the new cover was the one displayed. I'm still seeing the old one as the primary cover-- although perhaps that might be related to my login.

Thanks for your help!

Sue

message 5: by Nurul (new)

Nurul Hanifah | 60 comments That's the one of the things that only author can do, you can go here for the full instruction on how to do that.

Susan (susankroupa) | 17 comments Wonderful! Thanks so much!

Sue

message 7: by Nurul (new)

Nurul Hanifah | 60 comments Susan J. wrote: "Wonderful! Thanks so much!

Sue"

Sure, you're welcome.