All Things Random discussion

Random > What was the worst lie you ever told/heard?

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments What was the worst lie you ever heard/ told in your life? No matter how stupid.

message 2: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
I'm not sure if you mean worst as most wrong/horrible or if you mean worst as like unconvincable/ stupid?

I am going to go with the second one.

When I was in elementary school. This girl tried to convince me she owned 27 TVs. Why I have no idea but that is what she told me. I don't know. It just seemed really stupid. I mean who would have 27 TVs and she was like well duh one for each of my 27 rooms!! She obviously wasn't telling the truth

message 3: by ❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (last edited Nov 20, 2013 01:14PM) (new)

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments yeah, I meant unbelievable, thanks Mimi!
I'm going to write mine in a few minutes because my annoying sister won't leave me alone.

message 4: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

Also my teacher always tries I convince us he was in the movie ET. There is no way. He says he was one of the extras but none of us believe him.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments One girl tried to tell me that her cousin was Jay-Z.
And ET?

message 6: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

Yeah you know the old movie with the alien....
He seriously was saying he was in that movie. Well he wasn't soooo

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments MiMi wrote: "Yeah you know the old movie with the alien....
He seriously was saying he was in that movie. Well he wasn't soooo"

One of the teachers in our school says that he got suspended over 20 times when he was in school. He's new, just came this year but I still don't think he could become a teacher with that rep.

message 8: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Actually you can

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "Actually you can"

:)
that's funny. You can be a child who gets in trouble a million times and become a teacher but once your labeled as predator, you're life is just about over because they're children almost everywhere.

message 10: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) I know:) life works in mysterious ways

The only reason I know is because my English teacher was a trouble maker and another teacher backed him up

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "I know:) life works in mysterious ways

The only reason I know is because my English teacher was a trouble maker and another teacher backed him up"

And you know what? When we're all grown up and stuff, we probably won't be able to get jobs if we got suspended a million times, whereas now, they can become teachers!

message 12: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) I know! It's kinda stupid

message 13: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) XD that's hilarious!!

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "I tried to convince my sister i was a magical fairy. She bought it for a while.......:P
:p"

Did you get in trouble after that?
My sister said she saw the tooth fairy before.
???

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "That was all before she she turned vicious and mean that is."

:(
I get you. when they weren't so...
and happier times. think happy.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments I love that word!
I used to be like that with my little sister. They're photos of us together and smiling and now... maybe it's because she's being spoiled to death. I don't, I can't stand her sometimes, sometimes she can be nice, and others...
It's like one moment, she's nice and the next she's telling some lie on me that my dad won't hear me out on.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "0.0 Wow that's kind of what happens to my lttle sis. It's like she has an alter ego O.O sometimes she's super mean then sometimes she's the complete opposite and nice and fun"

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!
Sometimes she can be really nice and I forget about the lies or rude things she just said to me, and then when I say something like, "no, this is my last piece of gum," she'll go all...
yeah.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "Ahh same!
When she's nice i'll forget the rude thigs she said to me a few hours before but than later that day she'll go bCk to being not so nice. Someone finally can relate to me!"

YES!
and then my family tries the guilt card and says, "she's younger than you" or "you're fighting with a nine year old." And on my birthday, she'll be all, "I didn't get that for MY birthday." or just has to say something to ruin the moment. Not even on holidays. Some times, I could be having a good day and she'll just ruin.
I love her, it's just deep and...

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: ": /
Sigh. I hate it when my parents play the "she's younger than you" card-_-"

And then when you start protesting its, "I don't want to hear it young lady!"

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "YESS! And also my mom gets reallllllly mad when i talk back...:P"

My aunt will make me memorize a Psalm.
If I have kids, I'll at least hear them out.

message 21: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

The same thing happens with me!! I agree w both of you!!

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments MiMi wrote: "The same thing happens with me!! I agree w both of you!!"

I'M NOT ALONE, I'M NOT ALONE, SO HAPPY, SO HAPPY, IF YOU'RE ALONE, IF YOU'RE ALONE, JOIN GOODREADS,JOIN GOODREADS!

message 23: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Hulsey (zmh203) | 108 comments Nia wrote: "What was the worst lie you ever heard/ told in your life? No matter how stupid."
That… Nevermind, thats gross. Do you want to hear it?

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Zoë wrote: "Nia wrote: "What was the worst lie you ever heard/ told in your life? No matter how stupid."
That… Nevermind, thats gross. Do you want to hear it?"

Yep!
:) "No matter how stupid!"

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments tell me,tell me Zoe!

message 26: by ❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (last edited Nov 21, 2013 02:39PM) (new)

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "Frequent lies I tell people:

"I'm okay."
"My day has been going good."
"School is fine.""

And that's the truth!

message 27: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 19 comments I sometimes say things at the same time that my friends do and I convinced one of them that I could read her mind :) After that I told her I really couldn't and she punched me (Not like in a bad way but in a best friend way)

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments :)
My friends, well, they knew each other before I transferred to that school and we became friends.
Anyway, one is about five foot eight and the other is five foot, but they're parents are friends and everyone at the school knew they were friends.
So one day, in sixth grade, they somehow made the whole grade (not me and my sis though) believe they were cousins, though if you were smart enough, you'd realize that would never be true.

message 29: by ❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 02:46PM) (new)

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Roman (Kayla) wrote: "Not exactly lie... Forged signature on a demerit when I was eight... Spelled her name wrong (it was my mom's name)"

Ouch! Did you get caught?
I remember when I was in fourth grade, I used to glue my dad's signature onto "bad report" papers. Didn't get caught for sixth months, then I didn't glue it to well.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Roman (Kayla) wrote: "Yes. :( when I got home my mom yelled at me then taught me to spell her name)"

:O
:) That sounds funny, sorry! I'm smiling from ear to ear.

message 31: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (last edited Nov 28, 2013 02:51PM) (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
That reminds me. One time when I was little my brother called 911 :/ The police came and him and I hid in the closet XD

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments BlackStar103 wrote: "For me * chuckles evilly* "Hey 911!! My house is on FIRE!!" Greatest day of my life."

Oh my goodness! That sounds like the funniest thing ever!
Did you get in trouble?

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Cat wrote: "That reminds me. One time when I was little my brother called 911 :/ The police came and him and I hid in the closet XD"

as a prank or for reals?

message 34: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
He called as a prank but when they came he freaked out :/ It was pretty stupid in my opinion. My mom got so mad when she found out though XD

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) When I found out that someone "liked" me, but then I asked if they really did and they were like nope. I was like in my head, Liar! You should have told me the truth from the start

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Stacy wrote: "When I found out that someone "liked" me, but then I asked if they really did and they were like nope. I was like in my head, Liar! You should have told me the truth from the start"

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I hate it when people lie about crushing on someone. The worst lie I've told, I don't even remember.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Cat wrote: "He called as a prank but when they came he freaked out :/ It was pretty stupid in my opinion. My mom got so mad when she found out though XD"

I'd probably have to learn 30 psalms if I did that.
LOL!

message 39: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Nia wrote: "Cat wrote: "He called as a prank but when they came he freaked out :/ It was pretty stupid in my opinion. My mom got so mad when she found out though XD"

I'd probably have to learn 30 psalms if I..."

that is terrible prank/lie

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Stacy wrote: "I hate it when people lie about crushing on someone. The worst lie I've told, I don't even remember."

Especially when everyone gets all hype and says, "So, are you gonna go out with them?"

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Cat wrote: "My brother was just 10 or 11! It wasn't me who did it. I was only like 6 at the time"

lol