Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Votes not appearing on Listopia

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new)

J. Gleason (joegleason) | 11 comments A couple of friends have voted for my book Anvil of God on the "Historical Fiction - 2013" list, (I can see that they voted for it on their lists). But their votes haven't been counted towards my total. Is there a way to update the list? (It's been a while since they voted).

j.

message 2: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments J. wrote: "A couple of friends have voted for my book Anvil of God on the "Historical Fiction - 2013" list, (I can see that they voted for it on their lists). But their votes haven't been counted towards my total. Is there a way to update the list? (It's been a while since they voted)."

Do you mean Emily and Brandon? I see six votes, how many should there be?

message 3: by J. (new)

J. Gleason (joegleason) | 11 comments I don't know. I know of at least two. Because they are friends, I can see that Amy (Bruno) voted for it and I can see that Scott (Beller) also voted for it. But they aren't showing up among the list totals.

j.

message 4: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Got it. Also Shannon voted. The book is on the list twice at 140 (6 votes) and 204 (3 votes). I don't know if it is possible to combine the duplicated books. There is a "check for duplicates" option but I'm not sure what it does with the votes.

message 5: by Banjomike (last edited Nov 19, 2013 02:08PM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments OK, this looks like the answer.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Dupes removed and Anvil now has 9 votes. Yay. I need to use listopia more.

message 6: by J. (new)

J. Gleason (joegleason) | 11 comments Thanks Banjomike!