The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1) The 5th Wave discussion

THE END

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Saf Hello! I've written a review on this book and would love it if you could check it out! and maybe comment on it with your thoughts and opinions on the book too? Thanks!

here!

Natasha ♥ I liked it... the end kind of confused me though.

message 3: by Paula (new) - added it

Paula This question is for those of you who have already read the book, Is this book for teenagers only?

Saf This book is for anyone who wants to read it. I gave it to my cousin who's 21 to read and she loved it. I think it's one of the better written, better storylines of YA books

Katie Paula wrote: "This question is for those of you who have already read the book, Is this book for teenagers only?"

I hope not! I'm 27 and this is my book of the year. The storyline and characters transcend YA - Love, love, love it!

message 6: by Paula (new) - added it

Paula Thank you guys. I have it on my "to read" list but noticed that it is featured in teen section of barnes and noble.

Susan I just finished the book a couple weeks ago and I'm (wait for it:) 54! LOL. My 79 year old mother recommended it to me, and I gave it to my daughter. I guess, I'll never grow up because some of my favorite books are from the YA dystopian genre. Who cares, if its a good story and makes time fly by while I'm on the elliptical at the gym then bring it on!!

message 8: by Paula (new) - added it

Paula Susan wrote: "I just finished the book a couple weeks ago and I'm (wait for it:) 54! LOL. My 79 year old mother recommended it to me, and I gave it to my daughter. I guess, I'll never grow up because some of my ..."

i agree..