Horror Aficionados discussion

Daddy Screamed with Us
This topic is about Daddy Screamed with Us
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Video Reading: Daddy Screamed With Us by Lee Thompson

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Thompson | 96 comments Hey all! Just wanted to spread the word that I did my FIRST video reading. It was weird and nerve wracking, but also kind of exhilarating. This was one of the first stories I sold professionally and it was in a book with my heroes Tom Piccirilli and Brian Hodge. You can check it out here: Lee Thompson Making a Fool of Himself
Thanks!

message 2: by Char (new)

Char  | 14235 comments Mod
Nice! I will check this out when I get home. :)

message 3: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Thompson | 96 comments Charlene wrote: "Nice! I will check this out when I get home. :)"

Thank you, Char! I hope your week is off to a great start! Win the lottery already so I can move in!

message 4: by Jon Recluse (new)

Jon Recluse | 12043 comments Mod
Awesome job, Lee!

message 5: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Thompson | 96 comments Jon Recluse wrote: "Awesome job, Lee!"

Thank you, Jon! I think the occasional video is going to be fun. I have an idea for the next one and planned to email you and a dozen other people I really like about it. Should be in your inbox tomorrow! I'm catching up on things tonight and then plan to read and watch a movie. Thanks again for checking it out, bud!

message 6: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4890 comments Story time with Mr. Thompson! Nice, Lee!

message 7: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Thompson | 96 comments Bill wrote: "Story time with Mr. Thompson! Nice, Lee!"

Lol. Thanks, Bill! I appreciate you checking out the video and leaving a comment! Hey, expect an email from me tomorrow!

message 8: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4890 comments Cool. I look forward to it!

message 9: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Thompson | 96 comments Bill wrote: "Cool. I look forward to it!"

Sent! Thanks again, bud!