Avatar: The Spirits Rebirth discussion

Hello and Welcome!!!

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 217 comments Mod
Hi there, My name is Jacob. I am the Head MoD and Creator of this fun-loving and excellent critiquing group. This is an Advanced rp and if you cannot post something beyond a full paragraph then don't bother being here. It is understandable to have a bit of writers block, just say something and we will understand, but if it continues on several more days we will have to kick you and your writers block out of here.

So come on in say hello and introduce yourself. Have fun and be on your best behavior children.

*TreySongzWife* (jukeboxmusiclover) Hello,my name is Nalizha,I'm a. Fun person to be around I take writing very serious. I'm just a nice person,I. Mostly will be on,during the day.

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Hello to the both of you, Nali and Lacie...Welcome please feel free to explore and ask questions in our provided topics.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi guys. I'm nori. Jacob is my supposed boyfriend and i'm a senior in high school wanting to get a Phd in clinical psychology

message 5: by Jacob (new)

Hello nori, I'm Jacob, you "supposed" Boyfriend adn I looking to spend the rest of my life with you. And possibly search for a career but I think you can hold the fort while I cook.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2013 06:06PM) (new)

Oh hush love. U never asked me out so its not official. And u should cook for me love. I'm hungry. So whatcha cooking

Random facts:
I want to start a booktube channel.
I've met Cassandra Clare.
I've gone to San Diego Comic Con.
I have a birth mark right below my knee

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Salisbury Steak and baked potato mashedpotatoes. I made the gravy myself and the potatoes...notone for being butcher so i jsut bought the meet.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I love mash potatoes and gravy <3 we were made for each other :) see love this is why we belong together.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

UM nice facts, love, but they all seemed pointless and I am afraid I amy remember them forever now.

Random facts abotu me:
I'm colour blind only able to truly see a bright blue commonly related to turquoise and aquamarine.

I have heartburn and have had heart burn nonstopfor the past six days I feel my chest to tigheting and I may die soon...

I've met the other me's (sometihng only Nori would understnad)

I have a rare blood condition causing my body temperature to be lower than the average humans. I am type O- blood type. Mean i can give to everybody, but only I cnagive to myself and other witht eh smae bloodtype lol

I was once Fluent in Latin, italian, German and French all the way from the age fourto the age 13 moving to america was bad.

I am a British American citizen.
My parents are americans and made me take therapy classes to gain and american accent which I have faked mostof my life.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Shut up. I'm bored what else am I going to do in my life right now.

Are you okay love? You never told me about your heartburn.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

@Candice: Hiiiiii :) i'm nori

@jacob: and love thanks for all the posts on facebook. They always brighten my day

message 12: by Jacob (new)

@ Candice...Well, i was watching it last night and I began to wondfer what happens after Korra? So i made what happens.

@ Nori, You are most welcome, dear. I figured they said what was on my heart at all times and I would make sure you knew it. I love you.

message 13: by Jacob (new)

LET's start making so characters guys come on!!!!

message 14: by Jacob (new)

No real spoilers jsut basic information anyone could actually find out some are spoilers, but you would never know it reaidng over it becuase it flows witht he storyline i already have made with it. Can't wait to see your charries.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

@Jacob love u know i have essays to do so i cant be on for awhile. I will do more tho today cuz i want to relax a bit tho

@candice thanks :) and if jacob ever bothers u just come to me :P

message 16: by Jacob (new)

Hey now you cna go agianst the Hott...It jsut is out of taste when women go agisnt one guy...I'm not a hoe gosh, but I will be a pimp...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSjlx...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Dont be getto love. There are enough of those in Cali

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

@candice lol yeah just dont punch my boyfriend

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

@candice we're retarded but i really am happy with him. We've known each other since i was a sophomore and him as a senior

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

@Candice Aha its fine. He's the romantic one tho. I'm romantic in my fantasies but he actually does stuff to be romantic.

message 21: by Jacob (new)

@ nori, Oh, so now you are calling me your boyfriend and you never even asked me... how dare you...You can call me your bf but I can't call you my gf...that is messed up. As much as I love you I can't be mad, but what is up withthat I ahve to ask you ebfore I have legal rights now?!

message 22: by Jacob (new)

@ NORI, How do I do stuff to be romantic?!

message 23: by Jacob (new)

Telling you that you are beautiful and I love oyu everyday is in the job description not a romantic thing.

message 24: by Jacob (new)

Well, as far as i'm concerned you can't love somebody without them knowing it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

@jacob XD what else do i call u then? My significant other? My lover? And u can call me ur gf but its just not official til ur here in cali. And u r way more romantic to me than i am with u. U compliment me. You tell me how beautiful iam which i dont always agree to, how much u love me. U have a box of gifts for me u want to give me when ur here. And all i say is i love u too

message 26: by Jacob (new)

Tht's all I ask if I wanted anything more than your love i would say something. You are all I want and all I need, well except air...i can live without food, but I can't live without you.. oh and side note being your lover would be real nice if you strawberry taster strootles for breakfast...just saying

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:36PM) (new)

If i what? U hate sweets

message 28: by Jacob (new)

if you eat strawberry taster strootles for breakfast

message 29: by Jacob (new)

just thinkabout when I was at the beach tlaking to you and you brought up sometihng you tried and it tasted sweet.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello I'm Aaron, and I know everything there is to know about the world of Avatar

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait a minute we were....thats......gosh u know me too well. (view spoiler)

message 32: by Jacob (new)

welcome to the group Aaron...well I got all the info I need for the group and all the answers ready to asked questions...but its nice to know I got an avatar lover

message 33: by Jacob (new)

@ Nori, you made me this way because you are that way.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

@jacob we always rub off on each other. I say piss off more now cuz of u

message 35: by Jacob (new)

lol

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

But i love u so much. I dont care

message 37: by Jacob (new)

good

message 38: by Jacob (new)

I gtg in a little bit at nine my show comes on...Criminal minds and me and my aunt are watching it.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay love enjoy ur show

message 42: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato Hello peoples :) I'm Tori

message 43: by Jacob (new)

Hello and welcome. Can't wait to see your chracters!!!
Hope you enjoy the group.

message 44: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Hey guys! I'm Jocey, you can call me J if you want!

message 45: by Jacob (new)

Hello one and All welcome pease feel free to ask questions give suggestions and most of all Create characters and rp!!!