What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Seraphim (Changelings, #1)
This topic is about Seraphim
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. a cross dressing black knight and fairies and/or satan [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Syrin Silver | 7 comments *WARNING: Major plot points to follow* A young woman's entire family is killed during her wedding along with her fiance. She is also raped by the attacker and becomes pregnant. She takes her fiances armor that has been scorched black and rides around in it seeking revenge. She meets a man with purple eyes and teams up with him, they fall in love. It turns out that his father is either Satan and/or a fairy and is also the man who killed the heroines family. Any help would be appreciated. I read this book around 10 years ago, give or take a year or two, and it's driving me crazy that I can't remember what it's called or who it's by.

message 2: by Arielle Rae (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Is it Seraphim? The plot you described is really close to the one in this book

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Syrin--for future postings, there is a way to hide spoilers, if you are concerned about them. Type <*spoiler*> the body of the spoiler <*/spoiler*>--just remove the * (view spoiler)

Syrin Silver | 7 comments Syrin wrote: "*WARNING: Major plot points to follow* A young woman's entire family is killed during her wedding along with her fiance. She is also raped by the attacker and becomes pregnant. She takes her fiance..."

Yes. It is! Thank you so much.

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Glad to help!

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Syrin, was Seraphim your book? It seems you were saying yes to Ann aka Iftcan's post.

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Kate wrote: "Syrin, was Seraphim your book? It seems you were saying yes to Ann aka Iftcan's post."

It was

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Seraphim (other topics)