Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta readers needed for YA dystopian

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nora (new)

Nora Bay (norabay) | 2 comments Hi all,

I haven't quite finished my first book yet, about halfway through, but I am looking for some beta readers to read a couple of chapters of my young adult dystopian novel. Preferably readers who have read and enjoyed the Divergent series, Under the Never Sky series, The Mortal Instruments, Legend series etc.

Thanks, Nora :-) xoxo

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 4 comments Hi Nora,

I wouldn't mind reading a couple of chapters for you. I've read the Divergent and Under the Never Sky series and enjoyed those, and have just started The Mortal Instruments.

Just to let you know, I'm still new to Beta reading so if there's any feedback in particular you want let me know.

If your interested you can send the chapters to my E-mail at Rebecca.ad.carter@gmail.com

Rebecca x

♥Booklish Reviews♥ (booklish) | 15 comments I'm game! Huge Divergent, Hunger Games, Vampire Academy reader. My email is jamersonlovesme@yahoo.com

message 4: by Nora (new)

Nora Bay (norabay) | 2 comments Hi guys,

Thank you for your responses :-) The internet in my whole suburb is down and has been for over 24 hours gahhhh (pulling out my hair right now ;-/ ) I'm on here with my mobile. As soon as my broadband is up again I'll send you chapters. :-)

message 5: by Evgenia (new)

Evgenia (evgenia_s) | 7 comments Hey Nora! I have read Divergent, Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, Vampire Academy and Arcana Chronicles I would be delighted to read the first chapters of your book if you are willing to send them to me. My email is esofikitou@gmail.com.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (moondancing) | 125 comments I'd love to read for you!
modernwoman1970@gmail.com