Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Jake and Spade

Comments Showing 1-50 of 605 (605 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments I'll go first.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake showed up at the top of the hill. Waiting on her.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Hey. We're not going to be taking the vans by the way." He said smiling.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I have a special place." He said smiling.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Let's get there first." He walks with her.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments He walks around and moves a bush. There was a jeep.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Ya I got it when I was on my way to camp. I hid it here waiting for the next I could use it."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments He pulled out some keys and got in the jeep. He started the jeep waiting for her to get in.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake pulled away careful of anyone seeing the jeep. When they got on the road he said, "You okay? You don't look so happy."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "There's 2. One in Central Park and one in Hollywood." He said as he drove.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Well you are going to have to sing then." He said with a frown about not going to Hollywood. He wanted a trip there. Only he had a short amount of time.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Ok. We'll have to be quick. At night we'll have to travel to. In the jeep of course." He said still frowning.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "No I can do it. I can't do nothing." He said looking at her quickly and then back at the road.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "For what? We're just be on the road nowhere else." He asked

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Ok let's get out of here. Stupid traffic!" He said as he honked the horn.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments He moved to the side of the road. No traffic at all. "Now we'll make it in time!" He said.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I wander what Will will think when we see him. Bet he'd be surprised." He said

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Not really. He couldn't blame ya..." He started to trail off.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Well he probably figured out by now that was a sleeping arrow. Not a arrow that kills people."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Look sorry about this....If I had not done that he wouldn't be dead. This all MY fault."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I know but if he saw me with it. He would still run to get rid me." He said frowning.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Not you! You were on the ground." He said raising his voice slightly.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I know but you wouldn't have stabbed him anyway."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "What do you mean?" He asked.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Tell me." He said as he stopped the car.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Girl you better or I'll..." He trailed off.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments He pulled out and continued diving.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments When it got dark he said, "Get some sleep."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "You need it." He said calmly.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments He continued to drive till morning. Though around 6 he picked up breakfast and waited for her to wake up.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Hey want breakfast?" He held out a bag from Mc Donald's.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "It's a breakfast burrito." He said continuing to drive.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "We're now entering Missouri." He said pointing at a sign that said Welcome.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "About half way." He said.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "You might lose your head. So I wouldn't do that." He said laughing.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Have fun?" He asked smiling.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "True. Wait till we get to Hollywood though." He said frowning.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Nothing." He said.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "It's....it's....nothing.." He said.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Well....it was a important place to me when I was younger....." He trailed off.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "It....it..." He couldn't say it.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "It was where I grew up. And where I ran from." He said with a frown.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Right." He said under his breath.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I know..."
((Like my profile picture?

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake very happy to go by land though.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake almost fell asleep then a car came at him and he turned the car crazily and was back on course.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "No I can do this..." He said.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Like how?" He smirked.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I seriously doubt you'll chuck that at me unless you want to die in a car wreck."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.