Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2) Endless Knight discussion

End of Endless Knight, Beginning of Book3

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Samantha Do you think that Death and Evie will really sleep together?
I know they went off to his bed at the end... but what do you think will happen?
Maybe he sees what she is willing to do for Jackson and changes his mind? ....Doubt it. but anyways...?

Kris Harte Wat if she gets pregnant? lol

Samantha lol! well I hope not! I doubt she will... that will be too much in my opinion!
..especially since I'm a jackson fan.

Kris Harte ikr but if she slept with both Jack and Death. There's no exact way to tell whose it is :p

Samantha yeah... they would NEVER know.. but she used protection with jack right??

Kris Harte Idk it is an acpolayse who carries around condoms?

Samantha no i do think he did use protection... with jack... i think they mentioned it... cuz he found some.

Kris Harte Jack and Death are both resourceful. But Death might not use it becuz its not from his era.

Samantha and i doubt death cares if they were to have a kid... they can actually have a safer life...

message 10: by Kris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kris Harte If Evie gets pregnant it gives her the worlds best protection: Death. He would protect her more than he does now.

Sharaya Kris wrote: "Idk it is an acpolayse who carries around condoms?"

Right?! I was thinking the same thing!

Samantha I know they don't carry them around but Jack found some remember?????????????

Book Three Title will be announced in January!

Allie Kris wrote: "ikr but if she slept with both Jack and Death. There's no exact way to tell whose it is :p"

It's been months that she has been with Death since she slept with Jack. She would know if she was pregnant.

Allie I hope Jack isn't a card because then him and Evie would have to kill each other.

message 15: by BelleScar (last edited Dec 30, 2013 02:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

BelleScar I think Jack is a card. I believe he maybe the Sun card. In the moment the sun basically doesn't rise at the moment, its always dark. Matto said things will begin to basically look up for them when the rain stops and the snow starts. Jack is captured (the sun is currently dormant for the world) once the one Arcana makes its first kill then they are reactivated basically. I believe that to be Jack I think he will kill the twins or one at least. As far as Death goes I don't believe she will sleep with him. The snow was her sign.

I enjoy reading about Death, I understand his loneliness, but for me he isn't right for her. I hate triangles, but in the end how he was turning on her since she wasn't exactly choosing him turned me off of him. Jack wouldn't do that to her. He would help her, growling and scowling about it, but he would because he knew she would go in fighting anyways he wouldn't put an ultimatum on it, at least not when it comes to love, sex, life. He would give her a choice to choose who she wanted to be with and not basically try and take it from her.

Samantha Allie wrote: "I hope Jack isn't a card because then him and Evie would have to kill each other."

I don't thnk they are all going to kill each other. I think/hope they find a way to stop.

Shaquel Is anyone else caught completely in the middle of Jack and Aric?!?! I can't choose but if he does what the end of the book is insinuating... Who would stay with him? Like she said: she would grow to hate him.
:(

message 18: by Liana (last edited Jan 30, 2014 03:31AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liana Shaquel wrote: "Is anyone else caught completely in the middle of Jack and Aric?!?! I can't choose but if he does what the end of the book is insinuating... Who would stay with him? Like she said: she would grow t..."

I can't choose either that have both done shitty things and are both amazing at the same time.

But I think she will sleep with him and the only way she won't is if she is interrupted by either Matt in her head saying Jacks back, that he killed a lover and is now arcana or Jack himself.

I also think that their will be a truce for a long time at the end because Matt said this would be the longest games ever and we know that some have gone on for a at least a few years.

message 19: by Kris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kris Harte I know but if I was an arcana and as powerful as Evie I would kill everyone even if there was a truce and it was a boy I loved. Because what Evie falls to see is that the whole arena is set against her powers, so if she stands a chance she needs to strike!

Kimberley Bonner BelleScar wrote: "I think Jack is a card. I believe he maybe the Sun card. In the moment the sun basically doesn't rise at the moment, its always dark. Matto said things will begin to basically look up for them when..."

I really HOPE you are right :) I love Jack and it would be awesome if he killed the twins and got his revenge! But then he or Evie will have to die because only one Arcana can live...

We have to wait way toooooo long :( I also think my favourite character is Matthew !!

BelleScar They all don't have to die. Aric a.k.a. Death said that if more than one is alive then all they do is age grow old. No one is really sure what will happen if they all decided to not kill each other. It's the idea of immortality that has any of them thinking about offing the others. But I believe this time, pretty much most that are left will stick with the truce.

Shaquel Liana wrote: "Shaquel wrote: "Is anyone else caught completely in the middle of Jack and Aric?!?! I can't choose but if he does what the end of the book is insinuating... Who would stay with him? Like she said: ..."

Yeah, I don't think the author would be that cruel to force them together.... though it would draw a line and nobody would like him...

I really like how you thought of that! I forgot all about Matt's comment. It would make sense if the longest game meant that they all just decided to live and not kill...

message 23: by Marcia (new) - added it

Marcia BelleScar wrote: "I think Jack is a card. I believe he maybe the Sun card. In the moment the sun basically doesn't rise at the moment, its always dark. Matto said things will begin to basically look up for them when..."

i also think Jack is the card that hasn't been activated yet. I do believe he is going to be the Sun card because I have a yucky feeling that he is Selena's counterpart and she is the moon card, right? She was instantly drawn to him like moths to a flame. I need Matthew to tell us the symbols on their cards! When is book 3 coming out?

Samantha i hope they end it happily with a truce where they stop killing!
I heard jack is supposed to be the Emperor card opposite of empress... she is the mother figure and emperor card is father figure/protector/etc. totally makes sense doesn't it??

i hope the next book starts right where the last one ends like the second one did.
I really hope they don't sleep together. :( I want Evie and Jack happy

message 25: by Erin (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erin Evie's not going to sleep with Aric, at least not yet. I can see her tying him up with vines on his bed, and running the heck out of Dodge, though. With no Ogen, and Lark down for the count, there'd be no way to stop her.

message 26: by Marcia (new) - added it

Marcia I have another reason why I believe Jack is the sun card. Someone told Evie she is most powerful when the sun is out, once Jack is out as the Sun card, I believe Evie will be more powerful than ever.

Bethany I was really disappointed with the ending.. Didn't she take off and leave Death AGAIN I mean jesus christ, I almost feel bad for him lol

Samantha But we've also heard that when Jack helps he hurts... because he blocks the voices and stuff so maybe he doesn't always make her stronger...
i hope he does though.
i want him to be the emperor kinda. i dont really care really as long as they get to be together!

I love the summary posted for Dead of Winter!

Samantha yeah i feel bad for Death too for real but his makign her stay kinda made me feel less for him for sure.

Samantha Samantha wrote: "i hope they end it happily with a truce where they stop killing!
I heard jack is supposed to be the Emperor card opposite of empress... she is the mother figure and emperor card is father figure/p..."

now im starting to see something like that happening too now

Samantha take my poison princess/endless knight quiz!
https://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/res...

that might take u to the quiz or u could just type in poison princess into the quizzes search!

Shaquel UGH!!!! I just need the book to come out already!!!!!! D:<

Brooklyn Jack is either the emperor or the sun card. i can't tell which one. but i truly think he's a card. he's important somehow. i just don't know which one and if it will help or hurt the situation.

message 34: by Marcia (new) - added it

Marcia bethany wrote: "I was really disappointed with the ending.. Didn't she take off and leave Death AGAIN I mean jesus christ, I almost feel bad for him lol"

As we know, this game has been played many times and Death retains his memory because he is the standing champion. BUT for all we know, Evie and Jack may have been married or together just as many times before but since they don't remember, we the readers assume it didn't happen.

I like both Death and Jack, but I am sorry, if it hasn't worked with Death yet then it isn't meant to be:(

Meida Morgenstern Lantsova Marcygold wrote: "bethany wrote: "I was really disappointed with the ending.. Didn't she take off and leave Death AGAIN I mean jesus christ, I almost feel bad for him lol"

As we know, this game has been played man..."

what a real twist you got there, Marcygold!

Samantha Kris wrote: "I know but if I was an arcana and as powerful as Evie I would kill everyone even if there was a truce and it was a boy I loved. Because what Evie falls to see is that the whole arena is set against..."

no no no lol

Jacque Even though I want her to choose Jackson, being with Death wouldn't make her any less of a character and I wouldn't hate her at all. She's human and hey, she has choices even after an apocalypse! Personally, I don't think she is in love with Aric so I don't think they will end up together but as far as sleeping with him, I don't know...

message 38: by Marcia (new) - added it

Marcia Jacque wrote: "Even though I want her to choose Jackson, being with Death wouldn't make her any less of a character and I wouldn't hate her at all. She's human and hey, she has choices even after an apocalypse! P..."

Agree with you Jacque, it is not a decision that really has as wrong answer;) I wouldn't mind be stuck with either one!

Leslie I'm totally caught between Jack and Death! I don't know who I want Evie with! I do wish Aric would stop being an asshole. And Samantha is right Jack did find a condom. I'm so super excited for this next book I just wish we didn't have to wait till January. The other two books came out during fall and it's driving me crazy! Can't wait to reread it all! maybe jack is a new card that will put an end to the war...