Death Note discussion

Awesomest character???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (kandachan) | 3 comments Who's the awesomest character in Death Note?

I must ask this question, even if it's obvious the answer is L.

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments uh Matt. L is cool, but matt is better.

message 3: by === (new)

=== NO URE BOTH WRONG- NEAR, IT HAS 2 BE NEAR

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments I'm sorry but it is Matt, L, Mello, Matsuda, Light, the awsome girl that does the tec stuff for L, the guy that does stuff for L, then maybe near.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Anyone but Misa PLZ!

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments Ew. no misa. NEVER IN MY LIFE.

message 7: by === (new)

=== the ONLY part i like about misa is when she gets drunk
now THAT was funny
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments Yah. That is true. But at least she is better then the girl reporter, Takada, I think. Have any of you seen the Rants on youtube?

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (fisksgirl) L is the absolute best.

hypocrite clams... WATARI KICKS THEIR BUTTS!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Keeah wrote: "NO URE BOTH WRONG- NEAR, IT HAS 2 BE NEAR"

Keeah, you deserve a cookie. Near is the awesomest!!!!! ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

hypocrite clams... I still like Watari.(sp?)

message 13: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments Watari is pretty cool. NO NEAR THOUGH! Sorry but I REALLY didn't like him at all. he goes after the girl that does tec stuff for L on my list of bestist characters ever.

hypocrite clams... I ♥ Watari.

message 15: by hypocrite clams... (last edited Jun 22, 2009 10:33PM) (new)

message 16: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments EW. The Light wig is pretty good though, L's is ok. But the people just don't do them justice at all. BURN THEM!

message 17: by hypocrite clams... (last edited Jun 22, 2009 10:35PM) (new)

hypocrite clams... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HOLY ^&*(*)(&!!!!! http://media.photobucket.com/image/l%...

message 18: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments WHY? WHY! WHY GOD WHY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! EW. EW. EW. EW. EW. EW. EW. first that pic is discusting, second those cosplayers are killing the actuall characters and third WHY THE @#$% DID THEY HAVE TO DO THAT TO OUR MINDS!

message 19: by hypocrite clams... (last edited Jun 22, 2009 10:39PM) (new)

hypocrite clams... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*gasps for air*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

message 20: by Allison (last edited Jun 22, 2009 10:47PM) (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments i totally agree. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! and now something to clense our minds http://media.photobucket.com/image/de... he would totally fall for that.

and then kill it again
http://media.photobucket.com/image/de...

hypocrite clams... Aaaaaaaaaaah. I feel MUCH better. Yeah. He would SO fall for that.

hypocrite clams... ☠_☠

message 23: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments He would fall for that. And Yagami backwards is I'm a gay. WHICH SCARES ME!

hypocrite clams... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I never saw it that way! *shivers and hides in a hole*

message 25: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments Uhg. *goes and writes depressing poetry in a dark corner* what things reveal when you write them backwards.

hypocrite clams... G'night peoples! C U 2morrowz!

message 27: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments KK but look at this tomarrow. It might scare you and u might have night mares if u look at it now.

http://main.deathgod.org/images/685.jpg

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Those are both sooo true...

hypocrite clams...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

message 30: by hypocrite clams... (last edited Jun 23, 2009 06:30AM) (new)

hypocrite clams... I ♥ my picture.
<-

message 31: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments OMG I LOVE IT! I have Ishtar from Vampire Game as my pic right now but I think I might change it. I found a funny one of light.

hypocrite clams... Lol.

message 33: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments ok I <3 our pics.

hypocrite clams... Me too.

message 35: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments I have another one that I was considering. It reads:

SPOILER
Light has the
DEATH NOTE

hypocrite clams... OMG! I LOVE THAT ONE!!!

message 38: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments I got them from the picture discution i think. Either that or photobucket

hypocrite clams... They're all posted in one of the topics in this group... I think it's something like… Super awesome pics? IDK. XD

message 40: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments :P

message 42: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments I know this is a little off topic, but have you read or watched Soul Eater? The same person that does Light's voice does a character in that. And the characters fit into death note perfectly and vice versa. It is really wierd but awsome at the same time.

hypocrite clams... Nope. Haven't watched it.

hypocrite clams... Do you have a character that could interact with mine?

message 45: by Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (last edited Jun 24, 2009 08:02PM) (new)

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Does WHAT voice in Soul Eater!? Who!? WHO!? Shinigami? Death the Kid? The Kinshin? No probably not Shinigami...he's waaaaaaaaay to happy

message 46: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments Uhh, character? You talking about the role play? I dont have a character in that. and it is Justin. You know the teenage priest that listens to his iPod? He is way my fav character after Death the Kid and Shinigami and basicly even with stien.

hypocrite clams... Ugh! Make a character and RP with meeeeeeeee!!!!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Really? Wow...that's cool ^^ My favorite character in there is Krona and Stein

message 49: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 113 comments Definitally Kid, Shigami, Stein, Justin.

Fine I will.

hypocrite clams... YAY!

« previous 1