dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree

message 2: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Hi!

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree Hello.

message 4: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Aww my phone just showed the pictue ;)

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree I had a nostalgic want to see this movie again, so I used a gif from it.

message 6: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments I love that movie ;)

message 7: by Bree (new)

Bree As do I. Did you wish to make characters now?

message 8: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Sure- any specific template you'd like? And should they be siblings or best friends or what?

message 9: by Bree (new)

Bree I assumed originally that they would be best friends, but then the siblings relationship could make any conflict all the more interesting.

message 10: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments That's true. I don't mind either though.

message 11: by Bree (new)

Bree Siblings works then, and you can use whichever template you deem worthy when you make your character.

message 12: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Alright then! Amd would you mind posting your charrie first?

message 13: by Bree (new)

Bree Certainly :) I'll need a moment.

message 14: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Thank you! And that's fine.

message 15: by Bree (new)

Bree Name:Christopher Knight

Nickname:Chris

Sexuality:Straight

Date of Birth:September 23rd

Appearance:

Distinct Markings:His tattoos which can be seen in his appearance.

History:Chris remembers growing up when the barcode tattoo first came out. He was five at the time, and his sister was only a year younger than him. Both of their parents wanted to be kept in the loop of society, so they both volunteered to get the tattoo. Things got better for their family. Chris wanted and tried to be a role model for his sister, but he was always a goof ball. They got worse, though, when their dad killed himself. Chris ended up coming home one day, and he found his dad collapsed on the living room floor, with a pool of blood under his head, and a gun inches away from his hand. Beside him, on the table, was a suicide note. There were only four words on it. “The tattoo is evil.” Since then, Chris has had to be strong since he is the man of the house now. Mom’s been a nervous wreck with trying to maintain two jobs to keep food on the table. On top of that, Chris hasn’t gotten the tattoo yet.

Personality:Chris is a natural born leader. He’s very humble when it comes to leading a group of people, because he never wants to take credit for any sort of role he takes in being a leader. He’s an athlete as well- basketball, soccer, and baseball are his specialty. He’s got the brains and intelligence that a stereotypical athlete wouldn’t have, but since he doesn’t have the tattoo, he can’t get a scholarship to any college of his choice. He feels the heavy weight of trying to be the positive one in the family, on top of being reminded constantly that his dad isn’t there.

Strengths:His athletic and leadership abilities

Weaknesses:Being reminded of his unfortunate situation with his education and his dad

Family:Mother and Sister

Other:I have a close friend who looks very similar to the appearance for this character.

message 16: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 07:38PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Name: Lena Knight

Date of Birth: 31st October

Appearance:

Distinct Markings: One tattoo: blue black horizontal line across the inside of her wrist.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
Lena has a fiery temper, and often gets into fights with her brother. This is mainly because, ever since their father died, he's become quite protective of his little sister. Well, either that or he pretends Lena isn't around. She is close to him, however, well, at least closer than what she is to her mother. She is, however, often very quiet. Before her father died she was bubbly girl, full of laughter, and now she rarely speaks, just listens to her brother and mother at the dinner or breakfast table. She often prefers to skip lunch to give herself more time alone.

History:
Two years ago Lena's life changed. Her father killed himself, and still she wonders why. Ever since, she's become more enclosed within herself. She misses him. A lot. Her father was always there for her, and now she's got a mother (who she never was close to) and a big goof ball or overprotective older brother. She loves both of them, but it's not the same without their father.

Family: Older Brother and Mother

Other: Nothing.

message 17: by Bree (new)

Bree (( How shall we start this off? By the way, I like her. ))

message 18: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ((Thanks! I love her brother! :) Um, want to start of they're at home and it's raining outside?))

message 19: by Bree (new)

Bree (( Sounds good to me. ))

Chris made his way up the stairs that lead to the house that he lived in with his sister and his mother. On his way home from work, it had begun to rain and the grey sky suddenly became more grey. Chris didn't think that that was even possible, but it apparently was. He was wearing a black zip up hooded jacket that provided little to protection from the rain. When he opened the door to his house, walked in, then closed it behind him, he was dripping wet. His shirt born hair plastered to his head, and his shoes squeeked as he removed them from his feet. "Jesus Christ, it's freezing outside," he muttered to himself. Even if he did have a job, he couldn't afford to get a car. If he wanted a car, he had to get the barcode tattoo. That wasn't going to happen anytime soon. His mom was the only one with a bar code tattoo, and she didn't want to spend money on that that. So Chris had to walk or take the bus everywhere. Today the bus wouldn't let him rode since he didn't have the tattoo.

message 20: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:05AM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Lena came home late from school, as usual. She was never punctual at home- in fact, to her great surprise she arrived after Chris. It was only five minutes later, but... Well. She'd just have to make up another excuse as to why she was late. She hated lying, especially to her brother, but things had changed since their father had died.

message 21: by Bree (new)

Bree Chris had gone into their laundry room. He had brought an extra change of clothes with him into this room so he could change. He stripped out of his wet clothes, save for his underwear, then he used a towel that had been drapped over the sink in the counter beside the washer to dry himself up. Afterward, he had dressed himself in his new clothes then he put his wet clothes, and a load of dirty clothes, into the washer. He heard the front door to the house open, then close. Lena was late. Again. Chris sighed then he walked out of the laundry room and met his sister in the living room. "You're late again. What excuse do you have this time? And it better be good," he said with his arms folded across his chest.

message 22: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments She looked at him and rolled her eyes before brushing some strands of wet hair out of her face. She shruggedand said, "I was held back at school, okay? Nothing big." She sighed and walked towards the stairs. Before starting to walk up them, she looked back at Chris and said, "you know, a simple hello woul have done fine." Once she was up, she raised her voice, and said, "mother, I'm home." Then she shut herself into her room.

message 23: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments After an hour or so, Lena gave up on trying to do and finish maths homework. Perhaps she ought to ask, either her brother or mother, but she didn't feel like it. She sighed and closed her eyes.

message 24: by Bree (new)

Bree Chris felt his lips curve upward at what Lena said. He walked toward her room then he opened it with just enough space for his head to peek through. Chris was oddly enough like a jack in the box with his head unexpectedly coming into her room. "Alright then, hello Lena," he said then he closed the door. Since his clothes were still being washed, he decided to busy himself by going into their garage and attempting to fix their broken down car. Mom had one of her own, and Dad had had one before he died. Since no one had dared to touch it, it was Chris' unheard of job to break this beauty back to life.

message 25: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Lena gave a small start and shot him a smirk before letting her eyes flicker up to the ceiling. After awhile, a noise began to run through the walls of the house- without a doubt it was Chris trying to fix something in the garage… again. With a groan his sister stood up and walked down to the garage. "Could you lower the volume, please!" She said in an exasperated tone.

message 26: by Bree (new)

Bree "Now I could do that, but I don't think I want to," Chris yelled back to her. He was bent over the engine of the car with the hood propped open. By his feet was a towel with several dirty car parts laying on it. Chris had been saving up money to buy some new parts for the car, and he'd made several visits to the junk yard to salvage anything that he could use. He wiped some of the sweat off of his forehead with the back of his hand, then he continued to work. Neither of his hands were tattooed with the bar code, and he'd like to keep it that way.

message 27: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "CHRIS!" She yelled at him. "I have history and maths and english homework to do, and I can't concentrate with this racket you are making down here!" She glared at him, annoyed. She was holding a pen in one hand and her english notebook in the other. "SO will you PLEASE lower the volume?!"

message 28: by Bree (new)

Bree Chris laughed shaking his head at how easily irritated his sister was. He decided that he'd work on the car when she wasn't home. He closed the hood of the car, and then wiped his hands on a towel that he had been using to clean the engine. He walked out of the garage after having turned off the lights. Mom wasn't home yet, and it was already seven. Chris decided that he'd make dinner for them all. He turned on the television that could be seen through the open entryway to the kitchen, then he began to make dinner.

message 29: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments In a huff, Lena stalked upstairs and sat herself down at her desk. With a sigh she flipped open her notebook and began to write down her english homework. Task- write a column on the power of literature.

message 30: by Bree (new)

Bree The smell of dinner wafted throughout the whole house while Chris cooked. More than once, his stomach growled from underneath his plaid long sleeved shirt that he wore over his upper body. He would've been tempted to try to 'taste for completion' before it was actually done, but since it was chicken, and there was the chance of him getting sick from eating it raw, he decided that it'd be better to taste after he was done. He set up two plates for him and his sister, and put one set of food in the fridge for their mom. Lately she'd been working late. Not that he blamed her, they needed the money right now. And it'd help to keep her busy. Chris made his way up the stairs then he opened the door to his sister's room. He flickered the light switch off and on like in a horror movie and said "If you don't come down stairs to eat, the ghosts are gonna get you, little sis."

message 31: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Lena sighed. "Chris, can you not? I was busy doing some deep thinking here." Struggling to remember her idea, she broke the pencil in frustration. Standing up, she ushered her brother out. once they were standing in the corridor, she lied, "ghosts don't scare me anymore, you twerp. I only came because I skipped lunch."

message 32: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ѕαяαн {24601} wrote: "Lena sighed. "Chris, can you not? I was busy doing some deep thinking here." Struggling to remember her idea, she broke the pencil in frustration. Standing up, she ushered her brother out. once the..."