Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Help

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie (goodreadscomuser_mariedesantis) | 9 comments Hi,
I just applied to be a Goodreads librarian and when I want to change something there is a message telling me that I have to apply.
Can you help me?
Lucrezia

Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments You have to wait for your application to be approved

message 3: by Plethora (new)

Plethora (bookworm_r) | 359 comments There is no set time as to when an application will be approved and if they need more librarians.

You can post a message in the librarian group pages and someone will help you make the change in the mean time.

message 4: by Marie (new)

Marie (goodreadscomuser_mariedesantis) | 9 comments Thank you!

message 5: by Marie (new)

Marie (goodreadscomuser_mariedesantis) | 9 comments Bookworm R wrote: "There is no set time as to when an application will be approved and if they need more librarians.

You can post a message in the librarian group pages and someone will help you make the change in ..."

But I don't know where to post a comment...

message 6: by Plethora (new)

Plethora (bookworm_r) | 359 comments The Librarian Group Home page has topic heading you can choose from.

Or you could post your question in this particular thread for now.

message 7: by Marie (new)

Marie (goodreadscomuser_mariedesantis) | 9 comments Bookworm R wrote: "The Librarian Group Home page has topic heading you can choose from.

Or you could post your question in this particular thread for now."

I wrote a message to a Goodreads employee, Elizabeth, who is also one of this group's moderators. I hope she will answer me back!