The Confession The Confession discussion

Need Help ( would appreciate it! )

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A long time ago I read the The Firm and A time to kill. Recently I went back to Grisham to see what I've missed over the years. I'm currently reading the confession and I am LOVING IT.

What top Grisham books are out there for a person who wanted to catch up to His reading?

Name 2 or 3 must reads, besides the books that I have posted. Thank you.

Judy The Client, The Testament are good oldies to help you catch up but then you should read The Litigators...I love The Confession! Good choice to return with!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! But all the credit goes to the publishers. The summary on the back of the book was just irisistable!

Thanks for the book suggestions.

Judy No problem! JG is my favorite author so any other questions/suggestions you might have I'd be happy to help

Tina King Fan, another great book by John Grisham is "The Innocent Man." It's a true crime story. I loved it.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Tina!

Mysticpt i second that, i do not read a lot of non-fiction, but The Innocent Man is just a great book. so devasting and told so well, it sticks with you.

Sidna I thoroughly enjoyed "Sycamore Row," Grisham's latest book. It has been described as the sequel to "A Time to Kill," but it really isn't, anymore that Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch books are sequels. They are just different cases handled by the same detective. This book describes a new case, handled by attorney Jake Brigance.

I also enjoyed "The Racketeer."

Tina Mysticpt wrote: "i second that, i do not read a lot of non-fiction, but The Innocent Man is just a great book. so devasting and told so well, it sticks with you."

I agree Mysticpt!

message 10: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina Sidna wrote: "I thoroughly enjoyed "Sycamore Row," Grisham's latest book. It has been described as the sequel to "A Time to Kill," but it really isn't, anymore that Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch books are seque..."

I hope to be getting Sycamore Row soon. I've read good feedback about it.

message 11: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy Sycamore Road is on my Christmas list. If there's a new JG book out around this time I always ask for it as a present!

message 12: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy Tina wrote: "King Fan, another great book by John Grisham is "The Innocent Man." It's a true crime story. I loved it."
I have owned that book for a while, couldn't get into and ended up donating it to my local library! Sound like I'll need to borrow it back and give it a second chance

message 13: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy Sidna wrote: "I thoroughly enjoyed "Sycamore Row," Grisham's latest book. It has been described as the sequel to "A Time to Kill," but it really isn't, anymore that Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch books are seque..."
The Racketeer was awesome! Could not but it down

message 14: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina Judy wrote: "Tina wrote: "King Fan, another great book by John Grisham is "The Innocent Man." It's a true crime story. I loved it."
I have owned that book for a while, couldn't get into and ended up donating it..."

Judy, as much as I love to read, I dislike that there is a book out there that I just cannot get into. I have a couple of books that just can pull me into reading them. Eventually I will give them another try.