Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Misc... (Formally Welcome) > Reviewers blogs!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saf (new)

Saf  (saph95) Okay, so I've recently started a reviewers/discussion blog! It's mainly YA because that's what I mostly read, but I do read adult, and other genres (including poetry too). I'm up for reading anything and everything. So I'd just like to let all you authors/readers out there know that it's there and if anyone wants me to review their book, I'll be more than happy to! I've received around 8-10 reviewers copies from self-published authors, which I've reviewed on a range of different websites (I haven't added them all to my blog yet) but I just want to get some traffic and hopefully it'll all kick off!

If all goes well I will be doing some giveaways too!

here's the blog!

I'd really appreciate it if you could all check it out (and give me some feedback on how to make it better etc?) Like I said I'm just starting out, so my reviews may not be perfectly written but in time I will definitely improve!

Thank you! (If anyone reads this!)

message 2: by Arabella (new)

Arabella Thorne (arabella_thornejunocom) | 354 comments I really like it because you are honest and don't tippy toe around your opinion. So many reviewers are afraid to be hounded I suppose for dissing a book. But dang. If don't work it's broke.
I'd like you to review my book The Elf Lord's Revenge and I'd be glad to send you a copy if you like.
Just need to know where?

message 3: by John (new)

John Dizon | 108 comments This is John Reinhard Dizon, author of Stxeamtown, love to have you review my book! It just came out today on Amazon.

message 4: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 3 comments Annie wrote: "Okay, so I've recently started a reviewers/discussion blog! It's mainly YA because that's what I mostly read, but I do read adult, and other genres (including poetry too). I'm up for reading anythi..."

Hi Annie.
Any interest in reviewing The Finishing of Lady Amelia, by Scarlett Rains? It is a YA historical coming of age story.
Scarlett Rains The Finishing of Lady Amelia, Prequel to Betrayals of the Heart (Sisters of the Heart Series) by Scarlett Rains The Finishing of Lady Amelia, Prequel to Betrayals of the Heart

Message me and reply here if interested. Thanks!

message 5: by Khalid (new)

Khalid (agencyrulespk) | 43 comments Hi Anne, I write spy thrillers and would love to have you review my new book. If you are interested, please send me an email to author (at) agencyrules.com with your preference of PDF or ePub.

Agency Rules - Never an Easy Day at the Office

Best,

Khalid Muhammad

message 6: by Peni (new)

Peni Renner (penijo_renner) | 16 comments Puritan Witch The Redemption of Rebecca Eames by Peni Jo Renner is my debut historical novel, suitable for YA as well as adult. Would love some reviews!

message 7: by Samreen (new)

Samreen Ahsan (sam_a_canada) | 11 comments Hi Annie,
I'm Samreen from Toronto, Canada. I am just an avid reader like all of the goodreads members here. I have also published my first novel (A Silent Prayer) on Amazon, B&N, Kobo and Smashwords. It's a paranormal romance fiction.
A Silent Prayer by Sam A.
Samreen Ahsan
https://www.facebook.com/aprayerseries

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose Summers | 7 comments If you're interested in supernatural fantasy, with a dark theme, I'd like for you to check out my book, Immortal Requiem. You can preview the first chapter at my website, http://thesilentballadseries.com/. If it looks like something you may like, please send me your email in a message ^^ I'd really appreciate a review posted on amazon.com as well as here on goodreads.
Immortal Requiem ( The Silent Ballad Series, #1) by Rose Summers