Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Tent City (Tent City #1)
This topic is about Tent City
Bulletin Board > Question about importing sequel

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hull (kellyvan) | 118 comments I have the sequel for Tent City ready. It's called Red River and it has one of those generic covers and some early reviews. How do I get the new cover added to the page without losing what I have built on that page, or even added at all. I'm lost.

Thanks
Kelly

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hull (kellyvan) | 118 comments I don't have the link to amazon right either.

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan (mysterywriter) | 44 comments Kelly wrote: "I have the sequel for Tent City ready. It's called Red River and it has one of those generic covers and some early reviews. How do I get the new cover added to the page without losing what I have b..."

Kelly,

Help us here. Can you give us a hyperlink so we can see what you're talking about? I'll do my best to help if I can!

~Susan

message 4: by R.A. (new)

R.A. White (rawhite) | 361 comments Are you trying to change on goodreads, amazon, or somewhere else?

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hull (kellyvan) | 118 comments I had a GR librarian help me. Thanks guys.

How about this one. When I search Red River, I can't get it to pop up. Like when you want it to go to the link for posting about it.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan (mysterywriter) | 44 comments Kelly wrote: "When I search Red River, I can't get it to pop up. Like when you want it to go to the link for posting about it.

https://www.goodr..."

When I search two links came up, with identical covers. Here's what I found: Red River and Red River

You might ask that GR librarian to help you sort it out. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

~Susan

message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hull (kellyvan) | 118 comments Thank you Susan.