Keep Calm and Love The Mortal Instruments discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
Should The Mortal Instruments Be Told In Clary's Point of View?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Miranda | 23 comments Mod
I think that the book was good from Clary's point of view, but Cassandra Clare made a short story about Clary and Jace's first kiss, through Jace's eyes. It was more descriptive because Jace has been a shadow hunter longer, therefore it tells the story better. What are your ideas or thoughts on this?

message 2: by Eri (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1 comments THANK U!!! Omg i totally agree but then i thought how would this make sense if it was told from Jace? Maybe Cassie should books from Jaces POV O.O

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No! I think it should be varied on whose point of view its in. We would then not know how the other characters feel and react.

Claire (cbert101) | 3 comments No! I think it should be varied.

Claire and Mariah,how come? Give us a reason please

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Miranda wrote: "Claire and Mariah,how come? Give us a reason please"
In City of Fallen Angels we would not have known that Jace was kidnapped by Sebastian until book 5 if it had not been in Jace's point of view. Also, if not for the other characters telling the story throughout the series we would not know a lot of very important information. Ex. Simon in book 2, Jace in book 4, Alec in book 5, etc.

Oh. Hey Mariah, would you mind requesting this group to some of your TMI loving friends? Theenks

Sara Shaw | 2 comments Totally. Clary's point of view would be interesting