POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP] discussion

cιту σƒ ℓση∂ση > ✒ ѕтяєєтѕ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
The worn down cobblestoned streets of London are always being trod down upon by people during the day, but during the night, shuffling footsteps and the sound of the wheels of a cart can be heard. Accompanied with the most clashing sound- the sweetness of a bell- and the cry, "Bring out Your Dead!"

The Nyerns like to target people here as well, and take them hostage.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiun Ken Bankei walked through the streets looking up for a moment at the midday sun. "It is really a nice day." He said in a low tone to himself as he kept walking on.

message 3: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments Antebellum was walking the streets also. She was looking for trouble. In fact, she was just begging for trouble. She was bored and wanted some real action beforing meeting up with the other clan leaders.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiun glanced over at Antebellum as he walked past her. "Pardon." He said looking back at her stopping abruptly.

message 5: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Acacia drew her hood over her head as she walked through the streets. Though she had nothing to fear from the weak mortals, it was better to be safe than sorry. For now at least, Acacia thought with a smirk. Before long, the plague would spread to every home in London, and the city would fall into the Nyerns hands, just like it was meant to be.

message 6: by Josiane (last edited Nov 19, 2013 03:06PM) (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments Antebellum heard someone talking to her. "Pardon what?" she asked sweetly. Maybe he was drunk and she could beat him around a little. Or, even better, a Lenida!

message 7: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Acacia could feel a smirk spreading across her face. Antebellum, her clan's healer, seemed to be harassing a mortal. This, she thought as she came closer, should be interesting.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was wondering do you know where the riverside market is from here?" Aiun asked the woman Looking at her skeptically.

message 9: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments "On the riverside, obviously," said Antebellum. "Maybe you should be looking for a river first?" she suggested. "And while you're at it, find a noggin?"

message 10: by Temperance (last edited Nov 19, 2013 03:56PM) (new)

Temperance Acacia giggled, the sweet sound at odds with the sardonic expression on her face. The mortals were too easy to toy with. They got flustered so easily.

message 11: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Josiane wrote: ""On the riverside, obviously," said Antebellum. "Maybe you should be looking for a river first?" she suggested. "And while you're at it, find a noggin?""

{Ha, ha, that was hilarious. xD}

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you and I suggest you find manners and common sense instead a teasing a monk." He replied looking at her before continuing to walk on.

message 13: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments AℒℰSSⅈA wrote: "Josiane wrote: ""On the riverside, obviously," said Antebellum. "Maybe you should be looking for a river first?" she suggested. "And while you're at it, find a noggin?""

{Ha, ha, that was hilari..."

((XP))

message 14: by Josiane (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:33PM) (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments John wrote: ""Thank you and I suggest you find manners and common sense instead a teasing a monk." He replied looking at her before continuing to walk on."

Antebellum deflated a little when she heard that. "A monk, huh?" she said. Then, she brightened. "That makes it more interesting! Do you monks ever have any fun?"

((Sorry, if she's being offensive, but creating trouble is part of her character...))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( it's fine))

"Depends on your definition of fun." He said turning and looking at her.

message 16: by Josiane (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:52PM) (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments "Wildness!" said Antebellum, relishing the sound. "Have you ever met the Wild?" she asked the monk with wide, crazy eyes. "True spirit?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiun looked at her for a second and laughed in remembranc. "Once in my life I did but I pasted it on for a more humble one."

message 18: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments "And where has humbleness gotten you in life?" Antebellum asked. "Are you satisfied with this consecrated life you lead?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know typo on both parts, autocorrect on one))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's alright))

"Quite a while ago back when I was young and open to things." Aiun said with a smile. "And I'm fond of the life I live not satisfied though but, fond none the less.

message 21: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments Antebellum harrumphed. "Fond he says," she muttered. "What a booooring word," she drawled.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"And what would you use then?" He prompted in the same tone.

message 23: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Acacia crossed her arms impatiently. Antebellum was letting this mortal goad her. Acacia sighed and crossed the street, walking towards the bickering pair.

message 24: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments "Love," Antebellum said with a sigh. "Love is a powerful word. And more interesting than 'fond'!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I agree with you there but I have chose not to use that word." He explained to the woman.

message 26: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments "What's so bad about love?" Antebellum asked. "Did something bad happen to you that makes you hate it?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very much so, repeatedly for seventeen years." He said. "And will you stop sayin' it that way."

message 28: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments "Lovey-dovey-ness makes the world go flat," said Antebellum. "Can you help that Sir Monk? What abbey are you from anyway?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I rather not say to woman I just met on the streets if you don't mind." He said looking at her.

message 30: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments "And yet you're already getting into a debate with that very same woman," Antebellum replied. "What does that say about your character, I wonder? And why are you wandering the streets alone? Shouldn't you be going to a sick person?"

((Hittin' the sack here.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay night!!))

"Well why do you think was heading to the market, now I should be going it was nice meeting you I'm Aiun Ken Bankei." Aiun said turning around but paused looking over his shoulder he said, "see we aren't all boring or soft we can have fun too." He said before leaving without another word.

message 32: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments Antebellum watched as Aiun walked away. "And be sure to stay away from those beak-faced nosies! You never know if they're trying to poison you are not!"

message 33: by Temperance (last edited Nov 24, 2013 05:54PM) (new)

Temperance Acacia watched the man as he walked away, cooly appraising; he was bold, for a monk. She let out a disgusted sigh, disappointed that Antebellum had let a mere mortal had gotten the best of her. With a swirl of her cloak, Acacia turned on her heel and left the market, heading back to the territorial forest.

message 34: by Josiane (last edited Dec 03, 2013 05:46PM) (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments Antebellum got off the streets. She had reached a destination; the alleyway network.

message 35: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Eleana wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to shake her worry off by shivering in a cold breeze that wafted over the streets of London. With a sigh she hugged herself and tried to stay calm. Where was Valery? How was she ever going to find her way home now? Her parents would no doubt be worried...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiun who was retuning for riverside saw the woman but walked past her thinking nothing of it but soon turned back around. "Pardon me but are you alright?" He asked her.

message 37: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Eleana looked up at the mortal with her bright blue eyes and skidded a step back. Humans. She couldn't trust them. "Who- who are you?" She demanded, regaining her composure.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Aiun a monk." He said looking at the woman with slight curiosity, "who might you be if you don't want to tell me that's fine."

message 39: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
"Eleana Lackland, daughter of-" but she stopped herself abruptly. What was she thinking? Telling a mortal of the Lenida? No. She would not tell.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright don't tell anyways back to my original question are you alright?" He asked leaning against the wall.

message 41: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
She folded her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes. Were mortals really so stupid as to miss out on the obvious features of her face that she clearly was not alright? Or we're they simply accustomed to asking rhetorical questions to a person with bloodshot, dark rimmed eyes and an abnormally pale complexion?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you must know why I didn't already clearly see your not alright is because I've seen people who look exactly like you in condition and they were fine so excuse my concern." He said looking at her with the same expression she had.

message 43: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Eleana tilted her head to the side, amused by the human's way of speaking. After awhile she simply shrugged and said, "I'm not alright, no, but as for the reasons to that they will remain in here-" she tapped the side of her head, "for now."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's quite fine." He said looking at her. "But do you know a woman named Antebellum? I met her here earlier didn't find out much about her but she's nice none the less." He said.

message 45: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Antebellum... Hmm... She thought. What a strange name. She couldn't be from the Lenida, or could she..? Eventually Eleana shook her head. "No, sorry."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's fine thank you." He said with a small smile.

message 47: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
((brb))

She nodded and looked around. "What is this place?" She asked curiously. Besides, she needed to know.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright))

"These are the streets where most people go for general transportation either by horse or walking lot of lonely faces around here it's funny." He said looking up at the sky.

message 49: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
She sighed. Not very helpful. Let's try that again, she thought. "Do you know how far it is to the outskirts of London?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea just going about five miles north you'll see a small inn called speakers voice when you get there turn left and walk straight for another two miles and you'll be in the outskirts." He said.

« previous 1

POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP]

unread topics | mark unread