Elizabethan Academy discussion

Intro Stuff & Announcements > Charrie Creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 248 comments Mod
Name:
Species (Made up name for the species is acceptable, but if it exists then please use the 'proper' name):
Powers:
Appearances:
History:
Attitude:
Other:

Name: Jessica/James
Species: Shapeshifter
Powers: Ability to look like who ever s/he wants at any point in time
Appearances:
Favorite Girl Form
description
Favorite Guy Form
description
History:Jessica/James knew about this power since s/he was a young child and used and abused it for quite a while and ... now s/he's here
Attitude: Nice and Loving
Other: Will be dorming with girls, a charm will be placed on the room so Jessica can not be a guy in the dorms.

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 145 comments Mod
That's kinda creepy haha. My teacher can teach him/her a few things. XD

message 4: by Maddie (new)

I'm just grabbing my forms from the Way of Life. XD

Creepy?

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Name: Maddie Bruce
Species: Supernatural
Power: Teleportation and ability to make force fields
History: She has lived a pretty normal life. She still lives with her parents, and she has a 13 year old brother, but her parents are pretty relaxed about her. They're strict about language though, not that that stops her at all. She's never had a boyfriend, but with friends that have boyfriends, she always feels left out. She's fantasised about having a boyfriend and being wanted for a very long time.
Looks Like: http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-thumb... (one on the right) but her hair's not curly.
Attitude: She is honest, trustworthy, loyal, sarcastic, loves to laugh. Her friends consider her to be Special, with a capital S, because there's no one else really like her. She just considers herself weird, but when other people do, she doesn't take offense. She shrugs off insults, but really enjoys getting compliments. Her smile is sweet and lovable.
Other: She's allergic to pollen and animal fur. Also has hayfever.

Name: Rob Mayne
Powers: Healing and mind reading and the ability to create energy balls from his palms
History: His past was rather normal. He moved away from his parents because he got a scholarship, and now he studies art and animal welfare and really enjoys surfing, which one of his friends got him into.
Looks Like: Mix between http://i500.listal.com/image/1464513/... and http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0Cx1hr7OXNg...
Attitude: He is helpful, genuine, charming, a good listener, and isn't very loud. He's had girlfriends before but never been too serious because he puts his career first. He's familiar with everyone and comfortable with his friends. He doesn't really find things awkward.
Status (Single,taken,) : Single
Other: He likes to paint and surf and he enjoys kick-boxing (where he got his muscles)

Name: Gabriel Stone
Powers: Controls the elements (or is that too much?)
History: Had a harsh history. He was into drugs and alcohol, but when he had a serious girlfriend he left all that stuff behind. Then she was killed in a brawl and he never forgave himself. He never got back into the alcohol and drugs but doesn't trust himself around girls.
Looks Like: These mixed http://cf.foreveryoungadult.com/_uplo... and http://0.tqn.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/V/... He's got the long hair in the first one.
Attitude: Flirtatious and careless.
Status (Single,taken,) : Single, but doesn't want anyone.
Other: He goes to the gym regularly.

Too much XD to op

message 8: by Maddie (new)

The elements? Or what's too much?

And creepy like s/he has no set gender.

Mind control

Why is that creepy? >.< some people irl don't fit the gender binary so they feel like they are imprissioned in a wrong body

message 10: by Maddie (last edited Nov 17, 2013 10:37PM) (new)

Yeah I know. I guess creepy's the wrong word. Sorry. More like unusual. Ok I'll change mind control then. :) Just saying, only my teacher has mind control. Is that what you're talking about?

message 11: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

You have to accept these people xD it's not bad at all

message 12: by Maddie (new)

Yeah I know. :) I changed Liam's powers on the teacher thread.

message 13: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Nov 17, 2013 10:55PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Name: Lynx Leon
Species: Succubus
Powers: A succubus is an extremely attractive female spirit. She has the power to control her victims with her kiss - if she so chooses - and nearly all men are drawn to her.
Appearances:
(Only she shows her entire torso at all times)
History: Though she is actually attracted to girls, Lynx has been seducing men for as long as she can remember. She doesn't remember her past as a child and remembers only her time as a succubus.
Attitude: Lynx is extremely flirtatious and manipulative. She is not above using her looks and powers to get her way. She often times finds humor in other peoples suffering and loves to see boys drool over her. It feeds her already big ego and leaves her wanting more.
Other:Can play the flute and goes to the gym regularly

message 14: by Maddie (new)

Do mods have to accept each other? XD

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hahaha I don't think so XD Do they?

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Dunno haha. Oh well. I APPROVE YOU! :D

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Wanna rp?

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Woo! :D

Haha I was actually going to rp with Rae /.\

I'll be making another charrie in a few mins though and then we can rp ^_^

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Ok. :D I need to go have dinner now anyway. :)

message 20: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

I'll make some more soon ^^

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Haha alright :)

message 22: by Maddie (new)

Yay! :D

message 23: by Jeremy (last edited Nov 18, 2013 12:01AM) (new)

Jeremy | 14 comments Name: Alejandro Extraño
Species: "Warlock"
Power(s): Illusion Magic (Invisibility included)
Appearance: Your common Red Fox but more ferocious-looking.(http://gyazo.com/6f6db59ac87d8935140a...)
History: Alejandro was cursed at birth to permanently take the shape of a common Red Fox. All his life he took care of himself; being wholly independent. Has been honing his illusion magic skills for most of his life - following in the footsteps of his unknown father.
Attitude: VERY VERY ECCENTRIC! Makes jokes all the time - of which half are actually funny. 'tis generally friendly and loves to help others.
Other: Loves singing. Can easily adapt to any language spoken by surrounding people (as part of his illusion magic)

message 24: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy | 14 comments First time doing RP so it would be great if I was steered in the right directions :D

message 25: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

For one, most people are still human
For two, most people try to not be annoying even you said "OMG he never stops singing"

I will request you remove invisibility it can be a tad over powered

message 26: by Maddie (new)

Ok Jere, you should make your character a person, but he can shapeshift into a fox. If you do choose invisibility, it needs to have some serious limitations and weaknesses.

message 27: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER.

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Lol yay I got it right. :D

message 29: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy | 14 comments Done. Werefox.
Invisibility but doesn't fight whatsoever. Very weak in combat.

message 30: by Maddie (new)

Ok. Can you please post a picture of his human appearance as well? Or write about it? Sorry for the strictness.

message 31: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy | 14 comments All good.
This: http://gyazo.com/86a75479b9be88607a81...
but without the moustache and less of a beard :)

message 32: by Maddie (last edited Nov 18, 2013 12:00AM) (new)

Nothing comes up in the link.

message 33: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Nov 18, 2013 12:02AM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Name: Lucifer Leon
Species: Incubus
Powers: Much like the Succubus, an Incubus has strong powers of seduction and can control his victims with a kiss if he so chooses.
Appearances:
History:He doesn't remember so there's no point in asking. All he knows is that he is Lynx's younger brother.
Attitude: Much like his older sister he is flirtatious and manipulative. While he does get a good laugh out of seducing women he does not particularly enjoy watching others suffer.
Other: Smokes cigarettes

Name: Roxie Evans
Species: Cesmark
Powers: Strong seduction powers
Appearances:
History: Roxie grew up as a Cesmark. As a young girl she did not understand what it meant and did little to nothing but play and make trouble, but as she got older she began to delight in seducing people - both men and women alike.
Attitude: She is very flirtatious and playful. She means no harm by what she is doing.
Other: She loves to sing.

message 34: by Maddie (new)

Ill add you guys later to my list of characters :)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Sounds good to me! Did you still want to rp? :)

message 36: by Maddie (new)

Yes please! :D

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Cool! With which charrie?

message 38: by Maddie (new)

I've got Rob and Gabriel left to rp, and Liam Stone but he's a teacher. XD Who do you wanna rp?

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Haha I'll use Roxie xD You can chose whichever charrie you'd like to use

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Alright. :) I'll use Gabriel. Post where you wanna rp.

message 41: by Jello (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:36PM) (new)

Jello | 6 comments Mod
Name: Oliver Carter
Species: Werewolf
Powers: Super sense, transform into wolf
Appearances:

History: Oliver's pack ruled over everyone in town. He will eventually be the next alpha. But his parents get so pissed off at him for being suck a slacker, and they sent him to a school far away so they wouldn't have to deal with him.
Attitude: He is super laid back and relaxed. He loves to just have fun, which is sometimes a problem for him. He never really does his work, he could be really smart, but he thinks its too much work and not enough fun. This makes his parents pissed off at him, but he shrugs it off. He tries to be funny, though sometimes he is not. Oliver is also a flirt, though he isn't a very good one, his flirting is a failure. Even with his relaxed, flirty, funny behavior, when its time to be serious he is super serious.
Other:

Name: Carmen Zaira
Species: Fairy
Powers: Flying, changing her size
Appearances:
She has blue wings that can fold in.
History: Carmen grew up in a little village of fairies. One day she discovered she could change her size from a small little fairy, to a human sized fairy. Her family told her to grasp this opportunity and head off to school.
Attitude: She is really sweet and caring to everyone around her. She is always ready to lend a hand. Carmen doesn't talk much, but she is always smiling.
Other:

Name: Colin Miller
Species: Vampire
Powers: Super speed/power, sucks blood of humans and gives them a few drops of his own blood to make them vampires
Appearances:
History: (view spoiler)
Attitude: Colin is a quite and shy person. He doesn't really talk much, but he will if he feels inclined too. Colin will start to ask a bunch of questions and talk if he gets to know you. He enjoys listening more than talking. He is kind to everyone around him, and won't hesitate to step in if something bad is happening, letting the bad thing fall upon himself and not the other person. He is very protective of those close to him, he doesn't want something bad happening to them like it did to him. He is smart, a quick learner. He absorbs the information around him.
Other:

Name: Amora Courtland
Species: Fallen Angel
Powers: Manipulation of people; super agility
Appearances:
History:(view spoiler)
Attitude: Amora loves nothing more than manipulating people. She is a great actor and often uses lies to get whatever she wants. She can be anything from bubbly talkative peppy girl to shy smart bookie girl. But her real personality is just cold. She doesn't really have much emotion, except for when it comes to anger. She doesn't believe in love or happiness, ever since her own family betrayed her. But maybe if someone could show her the light in the world, she wouldn't be so heartless.
Other:

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Lol we all use the same charactters. XD

message 43: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

Can some one tell me some types of creatures?

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Or you could google them haha

message 45: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

Name: Audrey
Species: Vampire
Powers: Suck blood to infect, super speed & power
Appearances: description
History: Audrey is still new to the whole I'm a vampire thing. She's been burnt a few times. She was transformed only a month before coming, only due to the headmaster found the struggling vampire. Audrey came and is still in awe.
Attitude: Audrey is timid and shy because of all the 'monsters' at the school that she isn't used to
Other: Sunglasses won't let her in the sun light so she is pale ish and getting paler.

Name: Michelle
Species: Mermaid
Powers: when in the water she has a tail, or anytime she gets water on her.
History: Knowing her mermaidness, Michelle has always avoided water in the human world so no one would find out her secret. She is glad to be here
Attitude: Happy and nice
Other: when she changes she doesn't smell like a fish

Name: Landon (London)
Species: vampire
Powers: Suck blood to infect, super speed & power
Appearances:
Male
description
When crossdressing
description
History: Landon is a pure vampire, he was bit at 17 to stop aging, his body was perfect to cross dress so he tried it. He liked it, he loved it. He has the best meals when he crosses because all the guys hit on the 'cute girl'
Attitude: Bit of a sassy smart***
Other: When cross it can't be told that it's crossing and he looks like a legitimate girl.

Name: Dokota
Species: Water Spirit
Powers: Genderless, controls water, has minimal shape shifting to make gender when needed.
History: Dokota is the master of water creatures. He can minipulate people. No real story
Attitude: nice and cunning
Other: If you remove Dokota's pants you will see a flat area. If you remove their shirt, you will see small bumps.

message 46: by Maddie (new)

Wow lots of characters

message 47: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

Not done xD

message 48: by Maddie (new)

Really??? Why so many?

message 49: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

Causeeee

message 50: by Maddie (new)

Haha alright

« previous 1