twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > New

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liv (new)

Liv | 1 comments Hi I am Liv. I have read the twilight books twice and cried when they ended. Team Edward, but Jacob is a bit hotter. These books have changed my life! i like boys who sparkle. who gets the Joke? I am really excited to join the group

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 11 comments I've read them twice. It is sad when they end. I love the breaking dawn part 2 tribute to the entire cast. LOVE IT!!!!

message 3: by Bex (new)

Bex (bex_daydreamer) hi im Bex.

I love twilight as both book and film. Im team cullen. :)

message 4: by Shayna (new)

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 10 comments I read them four times and it sparked a serious reading habit for me I devoured anything YA Paranormal after that! I'm Shayna BTW and seriously a Twi-Hard!

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany W. (tiffanyw1218) | 1 comments Name: Tiffany (I use Rosanna on my blog)

Book genres: YA, romance, fantasy, paranormal.

Favorite book: Breaking Dawn

Music: Music is part of my life and part of me. My favorite English song is Bruno Mars' "young girls". I'm also a piano and violin lover.

Hobbies: drawing, handcrafts, music, reading, writing and movies.

I'm team Edward:)

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask me. Nice to meet you all:)

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (xkatiexfitchx) Hey I'm Katie,
I love twilight too much, basically spent months grieving after i finished reading the twilight saga back in 2010. I like to reread it whenever i can! Cant believe I've never found this group before, been dying to express all my twilight thoughts to people who might just care! (all my friends get fed up with my twilight talk) I'm blabbing on now... nice to meet you all!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Bre and I love Twilight, I read the first book before the first movie came out and just fall in love with the series, it got me into vampires and werewolves a lot. :D I'm a fan of this series big time. Have more than one copy of each book, posters in my room, merchandise, signed book by SMeyer herself and all of the movies. :D

message 8: by celine ☾ (new)

celine ☾ | 2 comments Hey guys, I'm Celine. I love Twilight. During New Moon I was Team Jacob, because I couldn't stand the thought of Edward leaving. But after he came back, I was Team Edward again. And also, I'm literally in love with their honeymoon!