Immortals After Dark discussion

Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #9)
This topic is about Demon from the Dark
2013 IAD Series Reread > Demon from the Dark (Book 10)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 779 comments Mod
Our next IAD series reread is Demon from the Dark.

Feel free to post your thoughts and any questions for other readers!

From New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole comes this scorching tale of a demon outcast poisoned with vampire blood and the vulnerable young witch he vows to protect—even from himself.

A dangerous demon she can't resist...

Malkom Slaine: tormented by his sordid past and racked by vampiric hungers, he's pushed to the brink by the green-eyed beauty under his guard.

A maddening witch he aches to claim...

Carrow Graie: hiding her own sorrows, she lives only for the next party or prank. Until she meets a tortured warrior worth saving.

Trapped together in a savage prison...

In order for Malkom and Carrow to survive, he must unleash both the demon and vampire inside him. When Malkom becomes the nightmare his own people feared, will he lose the woman he craves body and soul?

message 2: by Pilar (last edited Nov 18, 2013 03:01PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pilar (sweetp) | 9 comments OMG!!!! I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARROW IS SUCH A BADA$$, AND THE WAY SHE TAMES MALKOM IS AMAZING!

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ | 47 comments This is my favourite book out of the whole series, actually i should say favourite book of all time because that's what it it.

Becca | 7 comments Love it!!! Carrow is freakin' awesome and Malkom is just super hot and really sweet, especially when he interacts with Ruby.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 779 comments Mod
This was a great book. It was amazing how much chemistry KC was able to write even with them not speaking the same language.

Namita Malcolm and Carrow are easily my favourite. The book was amazing. Loved it very much. Malcolm makes me speechless that's how hot he is!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, how amazing was this reread. Love Malkom and Carrow they're my favorite. The hottest couple in the series and the sweetest. Can't say enough about how much I love them together.

Namita Nadia wrote: "Wow, how amazing was this reread. Love Malkom and Carrow they're my favorite. The hottest couple in the series and the sweetest. Can't say enough about how much I love them together."

I totally agree with you Nadia. They are the best.

Arianne  (biatchwithwifi) Oh Malkom! Until now I don't know whether to call you a dempire or a vamon.
I loved this character a lot, more so because I never really expected anything much from this book.